India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Looks DO MATTER

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

I've quoted Daisy & Gigli just for reference from Apoorva's birthday post.

Originally posted by Daisy

She jus smiled and said"Abhi mujhe backstage bataya gaya hai jyada mat bolna"
I guess that thing of maintaining the secrecy...
They even called her "Jasmee Walia" in the nominees,not mona singh,and she was in that same avtaar of hers,that same orange salwar she had worn on thurs,specs and all.I am tired of seeing her like that.
Originally posted by gigli

Most people are sick of her like that!

This actually proves how bad looks and bad grooming effects ppl.It does kind of get to you and you start asking why doesn't she do anything about it?

no matter how much one says otherwise looks matter to 90% of the ppl. 

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Honestly it does. EVERYWHERE! at home, at the office, when u are driving thru the traffic, when ur standing on a crowded bus. One sweet smile gets u LOTS of things...
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse looks matter and there is nothing wrong with thinking that way....its only when looks take preceedence over other things that it gets tricky......but I find the flip side is that if u LIKE someone's nature, u will find urself attributing that pleasantness to their looks too......similarly if I dont like someone's nature, my distaste for it will translate into me not finding them physically appealing either.......it is human nature I guess....we cant compartmentalise and be objective......
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

very well said ides...looks do matter but should not precede over the nature of the person. We can have a beautiful person with a bad personality. In the contrary we can also have a ugly person with a very sensible and touching personality. Whom would we choose then?

It is sensible to choose good natured person as that will give long term smiles in anyone's life. We should not worry about today so much...we should worry on how our actions will affect us in the future.

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Looks matter in some occasions but a person's internal beauty is also important.Tongue
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Agreed, but who said jassi needs a major make-over?A few simple things like better glasses,no braces,and a diff hairstyle can make her a lot more presentable.That is what is expected today,come on noone can justify why she wears those huge glasses!
radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 1:34am | IP Logged

I have said earlier that first impression is always based on looks and overall personality... but beauty is not skin deep. As Ides said, nature of the person matters the most.

Eg: When I first saw jassi i thought she was a guy but now i find her pretty... her eyes are really good. LOL

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_18

I have said earlier that first impression is always based on looks and overall personality... but beauty is not skin deep. As Ides said, nature of the person matters the most.

Eg: When I first saw jassi i thought she was a guy but now i find her pretty... her eyes are really good. LOL

LOLLOLLOL

Ya she did look like one at one point even to me....

Go to top