Frequent Posters

Kachipata thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
You guys are quite helpful. Thanks. 😃
nimmysnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is no doubt very good to get this as, this tutorial is no doubt very good and also through this I will definitely can able to post the images.

Thanks!
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks jink

very good tutorial 😊
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Where does the upload button appear?=O
Well, I actually wanted to press the like button but it said, "Error posting your request. Please try again". So, I'm commenting... 😆
This really helped me a lot. I tried it and it is working properly. 😊
Thank you so much... 😳
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the information jink but on my post reply no such icon appears. what to do now.
preetiverma28 thumbnail
Thanks a lot
It will really help usEdited by preetiverma28 - 13 years ago
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Jink

Thanks a lot for the info 🤗. Only after reading your detailed instructions I tried and was able to include photo in my post for the First Time 🥳, (took the help of www.imageshack.us, and it worked!!!). Lots of Thanks for the Really Helpful post Dear⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Here is a picture of Sarvadaman Banerjee, (who worked in Ramanand Sagar's 'Shri Krishna'), from a Sanskrit Film 'Adi Shankaracharya'. He was wonderful in that movie ⭐️ ⭐️. So thought to start my Photo posting in IF with his picture 😊.

Rabi000 thumbnail
Thanks for this help ful information, it was really needed 😛
shuvo_03101993 thumbnail
"Best freelancer jobs site"

Earnlancer.com is the ultimate freelance jobs website. We have thousands of freelance jobs online for freelance programmers, web designers, graphic designers, writers and more. Hire your freelance worker by this site.

"You Need worker? & You need work? Guaranteed work & Guaranteed payment Hire, manage, and pay a distributed work team as if everyone were in your office.free post project and free bid."

For Buyers - If you need a job done for you, whether it be Programming or Writting, we can help you find the right person for the job, and at the best possible price.

For Providers - If you want to provide a service, Earnlancer will help you find customers. It's free to sign up, with no monthly costs and low commissions, so why not try it?

Join now: http://www.earnlancer.com/