India-Forums

Update Nov 29th

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

thanks to chetmyster

Update (Interesting episode)

Maharaj comes rushing into the house and informs Babuji that the house has been finally sold. Every family member is sad. Rimjhim comes running in brimming with tears and goes rushing around saying how happy she is. She lands at Iravati's feet and says Avinash is alive! much to everyones shock. Iravati tells her stop speaking rubbish as Avinash is dead and if it was him then why hasnt didnt he come in to say hi. Rimjhim says ''Dont you believe me!! im telling the truth!!''. Rakesh, Kaveri and Yashoda gently tell her that he cant be alive and she must have had some misunderstanding. Rimjhim rushes to Babuji for support on her claim of Avinashs existance. Babuji tries to put her down gently by saying that he realises that shes hurt as the house is sold and this guy must surely be some look-a-like. Rimjhim is adamant that it was Avinash who bought their house and she pleas with him to atleast check out the guy who bought Sukh Santi Sadan and see him! Babuji is reluctant but to calm her down he says ok fine.

Anand Saxena (Avinash) walks into his house wearing a black suit and dark sunglasses, also sporting a light beard. He stands before some pictures, all the pictures have garlands around them indicating pictures of the deceased (no familiar faces..i.e. these are not members of the cast). Anand takes off his sunglasses and looks at the pictures on the wall as the leggy woman stands in the background. The leggy woman says on the phone in a hushed manner ''we've bought the house'' (the music soundtrack at this part of the episode indicates something is amiss). Anand looks at the pictures and says ''Ma, Babuji, Bhaiya, Bhabhi, today i'v started taking revenge for your deaths'' (i.e. he bought Sukh Santi Sadan). The leggy woman comes nearer to him and puts her hand on his shoulder. Then he walks off. The leggy woman comes afew steps further and looks the pictures with a somewhat neutral expression.

Mama is pondering on the selling of Sukh Santi Sadan. Mami comes running along saying ''i stole some fruit so lets eat''. Mama doesnt care and just teases her. He wonders as to what will happen now. As Mami ponders about all the food shes experienced so far at sukh santi sadan. Mama says that if Avinash is alive then what happened to Malini, putting Mami into thought.

As Babuji ponders around the back garden, Kaveri brings him paperwork regarding the sale of their house. She tells him that the house has been sold at 7.7 crore. Babuji deduces that if they exclude the 5 crore loan and its interest payments then they are left with nothing. According the paperwork, the house was sold to someone named Shweta Gala. Rakesh and Rimjhim come along and Rakesh says he found out that the man that bought the house is named Anand Saxena. Babuji says lets go there. Rimjhim says that she'l go there alone but Babuji wants Rakesh to go with her.

Rimjhim and Rakesh get in a car and drive to Anand Saxenas (Avinash) house. They get out and go towards it

As Maharaj is bringing tea for Bua, Kaveri and Yashoda, he asks Bua if Avinash is really alive. Bua says God tests us people, and so we shouldnt keep our hopes high. Kaveri and Yashoda are similarly skeptical.

Rimjhim and Rakesh are popping their head through the open doorway of Anand Saxenas (Avinash) house asking a servant about him, but they are interrupted by the leggy woman who asks them who they are. Rakesh explains that they are the guys whom the house has been bought from. The leggy woman smiles says ''ah yes you mean Bhavani Shanker Sharma''. Rakesh says yes. Rimjhim asks who she is and she introduces herself as Mrs Anand Saxena. Much to Rimjhims shock. Mrs. Saxena smiles and says that if they are here to buy their house back then im sorry but we dont sell houses (she appears to say it politely). Rimjhim says ''But you cant be-'' Rakesh immediately interupts and says what she means to say is can we meet your husband. Mrs. Saxena says hes not in. Rimjhim starts speaking again and starts mumbling her words asking too many questions like ''wait you cant be his wife, this cant be, you see hes Avinash..you must understand...look tell me, where did you meet him, when did you two marry, where has he come from, is he from Mumbai''. At first Mrs. Saxena is confused saying ''Avinash?! who''. Then Mrs Saxena just gets angry saying that she shouldnt be asking all these personal questions. Mrs. Saxena goes away. Rimjhim sees a picture of Anand (with a beard) and tells Rakesh to look at it..Rakesh is shocked. Then they leave.

Rakesh and Rimjhim arrive home, where everyones waiting in apprehension. Rakesh comes in and says ''Rimjhim was right''. Everyone is shocked to the core.

PREVIEW
Iravati is saying ''My son..hes alive?''
Rimjhim is running down her hallway (she looks like someones told her something and she has to share)
Mrs Mohini Suri (Rakeshs boss) is telling Rakesh that Tanya has returned

Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Who is this chetmyster? You may think I am so naive but I can't understand who this chetmyster is.
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

She is from another forum. She update PKG regularly...

No you are not being Naive...if I was in your place, I would have asked the question too...Wink

Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top