India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Betty and Jassi

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Ok this is what I read about the original Betty story.  There isn't really a purab involved at all....if he was it was short limited.  I found an article where I read the betty story and they said that arming mendoza (armaan) really actually falls in love with Betty (Jassi).  They do sleep together before they even get married in a one night of passion Dead.  Don't know what happens to Malika, but Betty finds out what Arming did to the company and she exposes him to everyone and they all find out what he did to ruin her and the company, and after that, she leaves to join some beauty pagent and thats where she gets her makeover.  And all the while, Arming misses her and keeps her picture and declares that he really loves her.  This is what I read.  In another article, I also read that he's a cheater and infidel and everything.  So let's see how T and D do this for Jassi and Armaan...do u think they will show her sleeping together knowing that she has morals?  That's a big one...

And  Jassi needs to stop crying cuz if she didn't leave the party in a huff with Armaan sir and just told that prissy Meenakshi offUnhappy, everything would be ok.....cuz Purab was never a bad guy.  It was her fault that he left her (and T and D lol Big smile) because she didn't even respond to him, or care about him the way that he loved and cared about herBroken Heart.  I'm glad that Purab left.  Let Armaan deal with Jassi and see where he goes Angry

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

woohoo exoticdivinity...

You are right it is hard to show jassi and armaan having one night together and I hope they do not show that as jassi's values does not fit to this and also people who think they want to be like jassi...for them it is like potraying a wrong message.

It works in the western countries, but I think they should promote the indian values here and I hope that T & D has approval atleast for this part..Wink

Anitha Groupbie
Anitha
Anitha

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 4:38am | IP Logged

I agree with u 100% exotic divinity.

No use crying over spilt milk...especially when Jassi herself dropped the milk Wink

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ExoticDivinity2

Ok this is what I read about the original Betty story.  There isn't really a purab involved at all....if he was it was short limited.  I found an article where I read the betty story and they said that arming mendoza (armaan) really actually falls in love with Betty (Jassi).  They do sleep together before they even get married in a one night of passion Dead.  Don't know what happens to Malika, but Betty finds out what Arming did to the company and she exposes him to everyone and they all find out what he did to ruin her and the company, and after that, she leaves to join some beauty pagent and thats where she gets her makeover.  And all the while, Arming misses her and keeps her picture and declares that he really loves her.  This is what I read.  In another article, I also read that he's a cheater and infidel and everything.  So let's see how T and D do this for Jassi and Armaan...do u think they will show her sleeping together knowing that she has morals?  That's a big one...

And  Jassi needs to stop crying cuz if she didn't leave the party in a huff with Armaan sir and just told that prissy Meenakshi offUnhappy, everything would be ok.....cuz Purab was never a bad guy.  It was her fault that he left her (and T and D lol Big smile) because she didn't even respond to him, or care about him the way that he loved and cared about herBroken Heart.  I'm glad that Purab left.  Let Armaan deal with Jassi and see where he goes Angry

Actually, it was two nights of passion... whatever, i have read the whole 600 pg summary and trust me the whole story is awesome... only if they hadnt messed with he trackCry

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gigli

Agree. I saw the show and it was great! There was so much amazing acting and the intensity of the scenes was nothing compared to JJKN. The scene where Betty comes into the board room after getting made over gives me the shivers. No one says a word and Armando,Marcela, etc are all just staring. It was crazy intense especially since Armando was so depressed for so long after Betty left him. The first night they slept together got amazing ratings of course and then he went home and slept with Marlcela afterwards.

Well, this is the part of the summary after Betty and Armando slept together:

Armando (Armaan) enters his bedroom to find Marcela (Mallika) draped across his bed; he is totally surprised and not pleasantly so exactly. Armando asks Marcela what she's doing there and tells her he's surprised to see her there. Marcela retorts that he shouldn't be surprised, that's why he gave her keys to his apartment … she is the one that is surprised to see the time at which he returns to his apartment. Armando tells her that she knows exactly where he was ... at Betty's house. He goes on to say that she can confirm it tomorrow because everyone was there,Freddy (Veeru) and the entire Cuartel (gang). Marcela cynically asks him if he was at Betty's house until just now, but Armando is quick on his feet and tells him he went over to Mario's apartment afterwards to have some drinks ... he and Mario (Raj) alone. Marcela wants to know why, if that is the case, he turned off his cell phone. Armando tells her that she said to him that she would speak to him tomorrow so he didn't think there was a need for him to keep it turned on. Marcela doesn't drop matters that easily and tells him that she thought something was wrong with him ... he didn't answer his cell phone or his phone at his apartment. Armando walks away and ironically tells her that she can see that he is perfectly fine, but they will have to clear up some points because he can't understand her ... she tells him she will talk to him tomorrow and instead he comes home to a bunch of recriminations. Armando continues, even more ironically, telling Marcela that to make her happy he will begin giving her reports every 5 minutes during the 24 hours of every day of where he is and whom he is with, so she can totally control him, like a little kid ... he ends his statement up in a raised tone of voice and falls back on the bed. Marcela then walks over to him and attempts to pacify him ... she tells him that she was just worried and he's tired. Armando confirms that he is tired and all he wants to do is brush his teeth and put on his pyjamas. Marcela leans over to hug him and Armando pushes her away, saying, "Marcela, please." Marcela wants to know what is going on and Armando just tells her again that he is tired. Marcela reminds him that that has never made a difference before, but Armando answers, with a faraway look on his face, that this time it does, today it's an impediment ... but he adds that he shouldn't worry, tomorrow everything will be back to normal. Marcela draws away and angrily tells him that she won't worry.

So basically, Marcella and Amando had a fight. It is clearly mentioned in the summary that after being with Betty Armando had never slept with another woman.

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
i doubt they'll show that... it is not apt considering it is an indian show with all aged audiences.
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks you very much radha for the BLF snippet. I read those summaries a while ago and was wondering about the sequence of events. Thanks !!!
adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

I would rather see a sweet kiss than That Babydoll singer's lovehandles and thong popping out of her pants in those sad remixes! ! That to me is more offensive! Not to mention ugly and gross!

lol!! My friend came over and saw one of the remixes at my house, and was wondering if she was watching an Indian music video or an American one....A kiss can be portrayed as innocent and sweet, if handled correctly... 

Go to top