tell me plzz!

r@m$h@ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
guys can ny1 tell me dat is bhoomi(i think her real name is neha)changed i mean she had left da show or not????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lizzie89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup she has.....i am feeling so sad.....i loved her cute looks and her brilliant acting 😭
friendlytina10 thumbnail
it is so bad i like saarrthi just bcoz of Neha.......her acting is suparb.......none other can do her character except neha.......

sarthi is boring now a days this current topic is elasting too much....i dont think so story writer wants to stop this topic soon.......i like this serial becoz all trhe time every topic start n finish soon but i should nt like now this serial bcoz its speciality gone now.
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yep...She quit 😭 Sum other girl has taken her role...Sry I dnt remember her name, still hav to get use to it...
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: friendlytina10

it is so bad i like saarrthi just bcoz of Neha.......her acting is suparb.......none other can do her character except neha.......

sarthi is boring now a days this current topic is elasting too much....i dont think so story writer wants to stop this topic soon.......i like this serial becoz all trhe time every topic start n finish soon but i should nt like now this serial bcoz its speciality gone now.

well we all r very fed up w/ the current track n I hav to agree w/ u that no track has been stretched this much...But I guess v all were watching it in hope that it'll end soon...I dnt think any of us had expected Neha 2 leave...n now that she is, I think the trps will fall further...

The directors need to understand this!

but anyhow...Lets c wat else is in store...I jus wanna see Arjun crying for all he did w/ Bhoomi after that I think I'll too stop watching...

r@m$h@ thumbnail
i m very sad 2 dat she has left da show! 😭
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
not fair she left the show
potterish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah, i dnt like saarrthi these days. the new gal is gud, but neha was much better...
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree with u the new girl is gud but she won't look like a mother
she would look like a sister to arjun rather than a wife
well i have been watching sarrthi after neha left
i must say it is very difficult to adjust to the new face
and that parekh track is ok but i would still like to see more of HH
and by the way if u people have noticed nawab is also not shown much these days
may b busy shopping with neha for their wedding Edited by alvina - 17 years ago