Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

Heart Touching Love Story Collection (Page 12)

Problem_Child IF-Sizzlerz
Problem_Child
Problem_Child

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
There was a girl named Becca and a boy named Joe. Becca was in a burning house. None of the firefighters could get in the house because the fire was too big. Joe dressed in one of the fire suits and got into the house. When he got up the stairs, the steps fell off behind him. When he got into her room he sealed the door up behind him. He held her tight, kissed her, huged her, then said that he loved her. She asked what was wrong, and he said that he was going to die. Her eyes widened as she began to cry. He picked her up and jumped out of the four story house. He landed on his back with her on top of him. He died to save her life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preternatural

Problem_Child IF-Sizzlerz
Problem_Child
Problem_Child

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
A man bought 12 flowers. 11 real and 1 fake. He said, "I will love you until the last flower dies."
seefi_boy Newbie
seefi_boy
seefi_boy

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
this is the last video of my friend who showed his love dedication to his late wife through suicide video...

http://vimeo.com/user16322258/love

Surabhi_G Senior Member
Surabhi_G
Surabhi_G

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Hi,
I read this:

There was a Boy 'n a Girl,
They were best friends for years 'n years,
They could Talk for hours on the Phone 'n text each other for days,
When They were Together;
Not a single Sad Thought could cross their Minds, 
everything was Great, But One Day;

The Boy did not Answer any Call or Reply to any Text for a Day,
The Girl was worried that something was Wrong..:(
at night She couldn't Sleep.., She was sitting in her Room Crying,
'n It was then that She Realized how much He Means to Her..? 

The next Morning;
She woke Up from a Phone call.., It was the Boy..:)

Boy : Hey..,
Girl : Im so glad that you Called Me, What happened to you yesterday ??
Boy : I was Busy
[ The GIRL Understood that;
Something was Wrong but could not Ask]

[silence]

Boy : You know..; We should Stop talking..!
Girl: What??.., But Why ?? 
Boy: I am Sorry, Bye..! 

[He Disconnected the call, 'n She Felt as If Somebody
had Slammed the door on Her face]

Everything else Flashed in Her Mind,
Tears :'(
Cars running by Her..
Roof of some building..'n Sunset..
She couldn't understand anything..
She started Feeling Lonely, Dejected, 'n broken..:'(

That was the answer to everything! His words were pouncing on her..
Her heart wanted to jump out!

He was the One..! "Why..??"
She Screamed at the Top of her Voice;
Then She made up Her Mind to make a last Try to get Him Back..!

[She called Him Up]
Girl: hi…
Boy: Why are you calling Me?
Girl: I need to tell you Something..
Boy: Go Ahead.
Girl: I Just Wanted You to know one thing before we stopped talking!
Boy: Tell me..!

Girl: Are you All right?
[She broke off..!
She tried but may be he doesn't really Care about Her,
She Thought!
She wasn't His friend in the first Place...
Tears were slowly running Worst :'(
She left the House with a Note..!

[5 hours later]

Phone Rang in the Boy's Room,
It was the Girl's Mum,
The girl was lying in the hospital, Got hit by a Car, :'(
The Boy rushed to the Hospital where She was.

She Opened Her Eyes with the Boy's name..,
He took her Hand..

Boy: Im so Sorry Its all my fault..! But;
I promise when U get better I'll make It up to You..:(

Girl: I wont get Better..
Boy: No..! No Don't say that..:(
Girl: just tell me one thing Why did you do it?

Boy told her that He had a Heart problem 'n
he did not want her to be worried;
'n there was a risk that he could have Died..!

Boy: I did that because I…..I…..I Love you..?
Girl : I LOVE YOU TOO..?

'n After That her heart Stopped Beating…:O
She Died..! :'(
The Boy died 10 mins later from a Heart Attack..:'(

He could not live with the thought that;
She died Because of Him.. :'(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PhephisaSPreternatural

amandalove200 Newbie
amandalove200
amandalove200

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Hello!!!
My name is amanda ,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you. I will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email Box so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address(
amandapeterson177@yahoo.com); believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remeber the distance, colour or language does not matter but love matters alot in life.(

ididntknewthat Newbie
ididntknewthat
ididntknewthat

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
DO YOU KNOW THAT? : salman khan was a pro-swimmer bfore acting and was offered to represent India.

Go to this link for more facts about salman khan - http://www.ididntknewthat.com/salman-khans-unknown-facts/.

WANT TO KNOW which celebrities were pregnant before marriage?

then goto this link - http://www.ididntknewthat.com/pregnant-bollywood-actresses-before-marriage/.

DO YOU KNOW THAT? a lady had sex with 919 men within just 12 hours... and created a World record :O

To know more, Go to the link below - http://www.ididntknewthat.com/lisa-sparks-had-sex-with-919-men-within-12-hours-a-world-record/.

For regular updates like us on facebook - www.facebook.com/medidntknewthat.
Arnoldaustin Newbie
Arnoldaustin
Arnoldaustin

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khaya

A Silent Love

From the very beginning, the girl's family objected strongly on her dating this guy. Saying that it has got to do with family background & that the girl will have to suffer for the rest of her life if she were to be with him.

Due to family's pressure, the couple quarrel very often. Though the girl love the guy deeply, but she always ask him: "How deep is your love for me?"

As the guy is not good with his words, this often causes the girl to be very upset. With that & the family's pressure, the girl often vents her anger on him. As for him, he only endures it in silence.

After a couple of years, the guy finally graduated & decided to further his studies in overseas. Before leaving, he proposed to the girl: "I'm not very good with words. But all I know is that I love you. If you allow me, I will take care of you for the rest of my life. As for your family, I'll try my best to talk them round. Will you marry me?"

The girl agreed, & with the guy's determination, the family finally gave in & agreed to let them get married. So before he leaves, they got engaged.

The girl went out to the working society, whereas the guy was overseas, continuing his studies. They sent their love through emails & phone calls. Though it's hard, but both never thought of giving up.

One day, while the girl was on her way to work, she was knocked down by a car that lost control. When she woke up, she saw her parents beside her bed. She realized that she was badly injured. Seeing her mum crying, she wanted to comfort her. But she realized that all that could come out of her mouth was just a sigh. She has lost her voice...

The doctor says that the impact on her brain has caused her to lose her voice. Listening to her parents' comfort, but with nothing coming out from her, she broke down.

During the stay in hospital, besides silence cry,...it's still just silence cry that companied her. Upon reaching home, everything seems to be the same. Except for the ringing tone of the phone. Which pierced into her heart every time it rang. She does not wish to let the guy know. & not wanting to be a burden to him, she wrote a letter to him saying that she does not wish to wait any longer.

With that, she sent the ring back to him. In return, the guy sent millions & millions of reply, and countless of phone calls,.. all the girl could do, besides crying, is still crying...

The parents decided to move away, hoping that she could eventually forget everything & be happy.

With a new environment, the girl learnt sign language & started a new life. Telling herself everyday that she must forget the guy. One day, her friend came & told her that he's back. She asked her friend not to let him know what happened to her. Since then, there wasn't anymore news of him.

A year has passed & her friend came with an envelope, containing an invitation card for the guy's wedding. The girl was shattered. When she opened the letter, she saw her name in it instead.

When she was about to ask her friend what's going on, she saw the guy standing in front of her. He used sign language telling her "I've spent a year's time to learn sign language. Just to let you know that I've not forgotten our promise. Let me have the chance to be your voice. I Love You. With that, he slipped the ring back into her finger. The girl finally smiled.

WOW!!!!!!!!! such a nice love story... I really impressed
sgill99881 Newbie
sgill99881
sgill99881

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
"When you tell someone something bad about yourself and you're scared she won't love you anymore. But then you get surprised because not only does she still love you, she loves you even more."

Go to top