Tumhari Disha

DK will be changed!!!

Culture thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

ohh god since Dk's face wasnt shown properly does it mean that they will change DK???

NOOOOOO!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalit1 thumbnail
dont say so otherwise this serial will seriously suck
memsaab thumbnail
yaar ab aur mat darao heart attack ho jayegi
swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seriously Upasna I thot that U had posted some article where its being mentioned that DK has changed ! but seriously speaking, I really don't think that Guhas wud take the risk of changing DK and see their serial figure no where in any ratings !
Mamta_ thumbnail

Heya Upasna!!!

where have u been yaar???

I really don't think Guhas can afford to replace dk............they should know by now that all the fans prefer ashish as dk & TRP's will definitely drop if he is replaced..........

well lets just hope they act rationally for a change😉

Mamta

lalgulab thumbnail
woah I was scared for a second there!  TD would definitely lose its charm if the Guhas ever make the mistake of replacing Ashish.. not to mention lose many of its loyal viewers (or should I say Ashish's loyal viewers).
samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Please yaar dont scare us pehle he we are weak hearted after what is happening please don't say that....I don't think Guhas are stupid they know noone will watch TD if they ever took this step....TRP's are not going to remain as i would never ever watch TD..u know DK has been missing in these eps and i have not been watching it properly without him TD doens't have that spark...🤢

Samy

sushma thumbnail
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!   😭
Ranger thumbnail
Dk cannot be changed... Without Ashish portraying Dk, alot of us will be tuning out. He is the reason why most of us watch TD even with all the crap that they've been dishing out lately. Ashish and only Ashish can be Dk, nobody else will ever come close.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My, what zabardast reactions from everyone on this topic.

Ashish will be thrilled to know that his fans are soooooo loyal to him.   It's true only he can do full justice to the role of DK.   It will just never suit anyone else (like how only Ronith Roy suits the role of Mr. Bajaj).