Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

he deserves someone better & he should have moved on a long time ago.😊 i do hope he can open his heart to another girl soon.

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .:Aphrodite:.

He is such a sissy. Everyone goes through breaks ups in their lives, you don't end up being a sore loser. Deal with it, he's like a 30 yo man. Show some spine. Any prospective Vivek girlfriends will get so freaked out to date him now.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†TRUE.. RUN FOR COVER LADIESπŸ˜†
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs!!! πŸ˜›

lool..awwwwwww dats sad..but he shuld get ova n done with it by now! πŸ˜†
mini2390 thumbnail
thanks for sharing...

i hope he finds sumone better than ash, he doz deserve sumone better than her... feel sad for him πŸ˜” , but vivek shud put this all behind him, hope he finds a special girl who is loving and caring towards him very soon 😳! Edited by mini2390 - 17 years ago
khads45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hehehhehe...
thats sad!
craZEEinlove thumbnail
LMA0!

HEY U GUYSZ D0NT W0RRY AB0UT SALMAN. HES FiNE WiT KATRiNA BY HiS SiDE. HE D0NT NEEED ASH.
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: craZEEinlove

LMA0!

HEY U GUYSZ D0NT W0RRY AB0UT SALMAN. HES FiNE WiT KATRiNA BY HiS SiDE. HE D0NT NEEED ASH.

SURE.. I THINK HE HAS MOVED ON.. MEDIA IS ALWAYS BRINGING HIM IN THE MIX TO SPICE UP THE ARTICLES🀒

-Zeustina- thumbnail
aww poor vivek..lol
of course he has moved on..this media is jus being stupidEdited by sweetviolet - 17 years ago
sweet13 thumbnail
OMG! poor guy! 😭 him n ash looked so gud 2gether!
*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: craZEEinlove

LMA0!

cors he is πŸ˜ƒ...i got dis from mid day ......

Salman Khan

He was dancing away at Parmeshwar Godrej's Juhu bungalow at a party she had threw in honour of Hollywood actor Richard Gere, who is presently in India on an Aids awareness project.

Sallu was there with his close friends and got to know about Ash's engagement there. Surprisingly though, it didn't put him in a foul mood for the rest of the evening. On the contrary, he appeared rather carefree and light-hearted. A source close to him says, "Salman is over Ash. He forgot about her a long time ago."

Viveik Oberoi

The actor is away on his annual trip to the pilgrimage site at Sabarimala in Kerala and was supposed to have returned to Mumbai last night. When his friends informed him about the news over the phone, he too seemed unaffected. Says a friend of the actor, "They split up last January and he doesn't talk about her anymore. I guess he's moved on."