Cheating Prior to marriage??

prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Based on a comment I read somewhere in this debate forum, I had a question --

Is cheating on a girl/boyfriend prior to marriage acceptable?? Would one be able to forgive the person and marry the person despite knowing that this person cheated while they were with you??

How soon is the time for them to come clean on their shenanigans?

**PD**

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gentle_girl66 thumbnail
i dont think its acceptable coz after getting married to that person you will always think that he/she is cheating you now also and there wont be any trust and without trust there cant be a good relationship.
AASHISH_IN thumbnail
I agree with gentle_girl66
bkeero thumbnail
You totally lose that TRUST factor in a relationship....
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 No way !!! Coming to terms with cheating after marriage is a big dal itself, but still you might give it a chance because there is a lot at stake, but not before marriage.
sowmyaa thumbnail
what? cheating before marriage? I don't think there is anything called "cheating" before marriage. Before marriage you are just free and there is no commitment. Where does cheating comes without commitment? 😕
peacestead thumbnail
Well if you are in a relationship with someone and inspite of that cheat then yes it is called cheating because even though you may not be married yet you have built a relationship of love, trust and faith, by cheating you have put that relationship at stake so yes you can cheat before u even get married provided you are already committed to someone, on the other hand if you are not involved with anyone and do have relations with others i would'nt exactly call it cheating, cheating is when u betray someones trust and have total disregard for the resultant pain and agony you would be inflicting on that person with whom u are involved.I would dump the jerk who cheated on me before marriage because if he/she could do it once he/she would sure as hell could do it again.