Pakistani Serials

Marina Mornings

tweethina thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello everyone...

ARY has finally started the mornign show again with Marina Khan as of Jan 15,07... eager to know if anyone has seen it or what you think of it? I haven''t seen any episode yet as I work when it's being aired...

anyone has the videos to share?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry, I don't have ARY.
I don't like Marina Khan very much. Did you see her in Marina's Kitchen. Sometimes she behaves like kids.

wini thumbnail
i like her but we just close our cable tv account 😭 bcoz we r going to get a dish.........i duno when we'll get it
noorejahaan thumbnail
OMG i was watchin this yesterday morning! Marina Khan had Humayun Saeed and his wife Saniya for guests on the show..they were all so sweet, and it was basically just a really cute show..! 😳
(lol n my mom also loves Marina Khan..apparently she used to act in dramas that my mom watched when she was younger.. 😊)
desi-kuriii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noor_64

OMG i was watchin this yesterday morning! Marina Khan had Humayun Saeed and his wife Saniya for guests on the show..they were all so sweet, and it was basically just a really cute show..! 😳
(lol n my mom also loves Marina Khan..apparently she used to act in dramas that my mom watched when she was younger.. 😊)

sania is not humayun's wife😊, shes an actress who is married to some producer
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalli

Sorry, I don't have ARY.
I don't like Marina Khan very much. Did you see her in Marina's Kitchen. Sometimes she behaves like kids.

Yes, totally agree with you. I used to like Marina real much... but then I watched this SAF Star QUIZ show on ARY and then Marina's kitchen on Prime recently. This was all too much. She really acts immature and exaggerates everything.

sadaf18 thumbnail
i watched it, but dont like it so far...i guess, she is new, so really doesnt know what direction to go...
mariam_90 thumbnail
Yeah, well she's just beginning. But she's really funny too, so I think most people will like her show too. And plus, she is an old actress, and many people like her. So I think she will improve as we go along...
noorejahaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi-kuriii

sania is not humayun's wife😊, shes an actress who is married to some producer

oo really? haha cuz i thot they weren't at first, but then..i just kinda assumed they were..😳