Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 21 January 2007 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
awhh Zara great post!
and sumthing id change in the world is stop all the wars and yeah take alll the poverty out of this world

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Change one thing... - TOTW (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jpatel

IF-Dazzler

jpatel

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Wow Zara!!! very nice post!! Agree If i could change anything in the world it would firstly be Poverty. Many people die every minute just because of Poverty. The second thing i will fix is wars!!! Wars cause grief and stress to everyone. Many epople die in war. And the thrid thing i would chnage is animal cruelty. They have as much right as us to live in this plant and be treated with resepcts. I am sure you wouldn't go and beat someone up just because they do not look like you!!!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 01 February 2007 at 2:29am | IP Logged
well i would make everyone be friends with everyone and then things will improve themselves Smile

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 02 February 2007 at 4:51am | IP Logged
If i cud change one thing it wud be corruptoion. ppl cheat each other every second... Not only the goverenement of a paticular country but the whole world. Every day, some1 takes rishwat, sum1 betrays trust, lies, steals.. I think i will like to change dis. the world has turned into a corrupt place and it needs to be improved very badly.

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 02 February 2007 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I will remove selfishness because I believe that it is the basis of many crimes and sins and troubles around the world.

Think about it, many people are selfish which is why they kill others for money, property, status etc.

The People who are selfish degrade and demean others without understanding their feelings and their points of views.

The People who are selfish want their authority so that's why they hurt others so much.

The People who are selfish want to take away everything from others and take them for themselves.

Selfishness is also the reason behind the destruction of peace these days.

See, many problems arise from this stupid feeling of selfishness.  I  believe if we can get rid of this, world will be a whole lot better place to live in.

By the way, nice topic!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top