Harry Potter

Dan/Emma or Rupert/Emma which do you like (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 12 July 2005 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

I think Dan and Emma!!!But seeing that he has a brother relationship with her DAN AND ME FOREVER!!!!!!!Or Dan and Misha!EmbarrassedWink

BTW welcome to the forumSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dan/Emma or Rupert/Emma which do you like (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

|iami5o4|

Goldie

|iami5o4|

Posted: 12 July 2005 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
In the story ... Hermione and Ron should be together but in real life Emma and Tom should be together~! They're not like brother & sisters or anything! They're both look really cute together~! Tongue

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 12 July 2005 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
yeah tom and emma do loook cuteee..ofcpourse in the story life its ron and hermione forever..yet in real life tom and emma do look cute together-i saw a poster with diff pics of both of them and tom had signed on the right and emma had signed on th  left..their pics looks really cute togetherSmile

jammy

IF-Veteran Member

jammy

Posted: 12 July 2005 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

AS real life people for now i dont belive anybody looks good with anyone as its too early to say.

But in the story as characters I would want RON to go with HERMIONE.

Jammy.

angels68

angels68

Posted: 12 July 2005 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
I think Rupert and Emma make a very cute pair....i mean think about it...when i first meet my boyfriend i was really uncomfortable around him...but look at us now...snug as a bug...Smile

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 13 July 2005 at 9:25am | IP Logged

See my avatar and get your clear answer. dan and emma are the best pair.

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 13 July 2005 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radz_2cool

See my avatar and get your clear answer. dan and emma are the best pair.

only best pair... if u say anything more i'll kill u.... Angry

anyway i saw this pic of tom and emma they looked soooooooooo cute really  it was so good i mean that they lookes really gr8 together

SiMz

Groupbie

SiMz

Posted: 13 July 2005 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

I don't think we should just base the opinion by "they look cute together".

If Rupert doesn't feel comfortable around Emma, their relationship wouldn't go far.

I read somewhere that Dan and Emma like eachother as brother and sister. But Tom and Emma seem to like eachother.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top