Dan/Emma or Rupert/Emma which do you like

Posted: 18 years ago
I really think Emma/Dan are the best for each other.πŸ˜ƒ In alot of pics Rupert seems uncomfortable around her. But Emma/Dan have pictures of them hugging ,dancing and holding hands!❀️

Hi ~* RupertsGurl2!

I think Dan and Emma look cute too. But I think Emma or Dan said that their relationship is like brother and sister.

Welcome to the forum RupertsGurl!

I agree, Rupert looks really uncomfortable around Emma. But, Dan and Emma have more of a brother-sister camaraderie about them so I dont think of them as a couple.

Welcome to the forum! I think Dan/Emma only becuase Rupert is my honey. He's only looks uncomfortable around Emma because he is in love with me! Just igonore my signature, Orlando Bloom is my second husband where as Rupert is my first!
For me Dan/Emma. Don't they make cute pair?

Originally posted by noony

For me Dan/Emma. Don't they make cute pair?

yes they do but the problem is they dont have such feelings about each other.. just a brother/sister relationship...

Welcome to the forum! I don't think Emma goes with either Dan or Rupert. As you said, Rupert is totally uncomfortable around her, but Dan and Emma seem to have a more brother-sister relationship. I can't see them together. Actually, I think Emma and Tom look good together.

welcome to the forum...
 i agree with every1 that dan and emma hav a brother-sister relationship that's what i read in one the articles....

I think Dan and Emma!!!But seeing that he has a brother relationship with her DAN AND ME FOREVER!!!!!!!Or Dan and Misha!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

BTW welcome to the forum😊

In the story ... Hermione and Ron should be together but in real life Emma and Tom should be together~! They're not like brother & sisters or anything! They're both look really cute together~! πŸ˜›