Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

princessno.1

IF-Dazzler

princessno.1

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JinK

It's Suvarna not Survana LOL Anyways, do you like her looks, her acting or just her?Wink

Well, I like her acting, looks and her.  She is just mind blowing.  ClapSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I love Survana AKA Mishty! (Page 2)" in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessno.1

IF-Dazzler

princessno.1

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweety_14

ewwwwwwwwww i hate mishti Angry and yr comparing kripa wiht mishti.she cant evn com near her Smile

Mishti is not ewwwww. Maybe for u.  But, everyone have their own choice.  If mishti was at kripa's place u guys might have liked her more than kripa.  and if kripa was on mishti's place u guys might have hated her.   Anyways Iqbal and Amit like Suvrana more than Neha.  So, I don't care.

ashmitpooja

ashmitpooja

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

I agreee!  For me mishti is better than kripa.  kripa does not know how to act at all, and i do agree tht mishty and prithivi do make cute pair in real life.  thts all i am commenting i am not abusing anyone.  everybody likes their favorites!

Rupa87

Goldie

Rupa87

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

no offense guys n it's just my opinion.... i think neha's acting, n  looks  100% way better than suvana's..... n i dont like her character at all..... her charcter as mistis is such a bufflo....AngryAngry

goldi2

Goldie

goldi2

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

lol for mi opinion mishti isnt too bad of a character... i think suvana just plays her part in hte sow if it was any toher girl ther instead of he ri think u guys would still call her a buffalo... soo u cant really blame suvana too wat she has too do or say on hte show but if htere is sumthin else that u odnt like about her i mean her actin or sumthin then thats a different thing but if ur complaing on what hse does and doesnt on hte show then thats unreasonable well thats what i think....

anywyas that only mi opinion soo later

Goldi2 

silverfool81

silverfool81

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

i like mishti, but i dont like the character she plays.

Selina

IF-Sizzlerz

Selina

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
I think she is a better actress than Neha, but Neha has a better on screen chemistry w/ Iqbal.

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by sweety_14

ewwwwwwwwww i hate mishti Angry and yr comparing kripa wiht mishti.she cant evn com near her Smile

Mishti is not ewwwww. Maybe for u.  But, everyone have their own choice.  If mishti was at kripa's place u guys might have liked her more than kripa.  and if kripa was on mishti's place u guys might have hated her.   Anyways Iqbal and Amit like Suvrana more than Neha.  So, I don't care.

hey guys...chill.  Everyone has diff opinions.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top