I love Survana AKA Mishty! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

I agreee!  For me mishti is better than kripa.  kripa does not know how to act at all, and i do agree tht mishty and prithivi do make cute pair in real life.  thts all i am commenting i am not abusing anyone.  everybody likes their favorites!

no offense guys n it's just my opinion.... i think neha's acting, n  looks  100% way better than suvana's..... n i dont like her character at all..... her charcter as mistis is such a bufflo....😡😡

lol for mi opinion mishti isnt too bad of a character... i think suvana just plays her part in hte sow if it was any toher girl ther instead of he ri think u guys would still call her a buffalo... soo u cant really blame suvana too wat she has too do or say on hte show but if htere is sumthin else that u odnt like about her i mean her actin or sumthin then thats a different thing but if ur complaing on what hse does and doesnt on hte show then thats unreasonable well thats what i think....

anywyas that only mi opinion soo later

Goldi2 

i like mishti, but i dont like the character she plays.

I think she is a better actress than Neha, but Neha has a better on screen chemistry w/ Iqbal.
Originally posted by princessno.1

Mishti is not ewwwww. Maybe for u.  But, everyone have their own choice.  If mishti was at kripa's place u guys might have liked her more than kripa.  and if kripa was on mishti's place u guys might have hated her.   Anyways Iqbal and Amit like Suvrana more than Neha.  So, I don't care.

hey guys...chill.  Everyone has diff opinions.

Originally posted by Evee

Suvarna is a good actress but not better than Neha (my opinion). but I will always hate MIShty the buffalo! 

thanks buddy, you stole my words..............i just hate mishti whether she good or not.kripa is best all the way...............

Originally posted by indianjattie

thanks buddy, you stole my words..............i just hate mishti whether she good or not.kripa is best all the way...............

i agree
oh thts sad..she loves amit and abhay..muahaha..ur no where in the pic 😛
kripa iz better than mishty in everyway!😃i dont like her at all!