Debate Mansion

I Have a Dream Today!!! - King! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 16 January 2007 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
gr8 post saba di....he ws a gr8 man Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Have a Dream Today!!! - King! (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*ba3ykush*

*ba3ykush*

Posted: 16 January 2007 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
i agree with you ankuu... really nice post and he was a great mann and because of him indians have freedom who live in America... he must of had alot of courage to stand up for this

did u noe that this all started when Rosa Parks was sitiing on a bus and a white man comes to her and says that GET OF THE SEAT and she was supposed to get of and listen to the man but instead she said NO and because of that she was takin to jail and the black people all got mad and they proetsed so none of them went on a bus untill they got their freedom they deserved and at the end they did!!

lub;;

ba3ii k.

pure_choclate

Goldie

pure_choclate

Posted: 16 January 2007 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *ba3ykush*

i agree with you ankuu... really nice post and he was a great mann and because of him indians have freedom who live in America... he must of had alot of courage to stand up for this

did u noe that this all started when Rosa Parks was sitiing on a bus and a white man comes to her and says that GET OF THE SEAT and she was supposed to get of and listen to the man but instead she said NO and because of that she was takin to jail and the black people all got mad and they proetsed so none of them went on a bus untill they got their freedom they deserved and at the end they did!!

lub;;

ba3ii k.

Hey

we are doing a unit on MARTIN LUTHER KING JUNIOUR and whateverr u siad defined it Tongue

*ba3ykush*

*ba3ykush*

Posted: 16 January 2007 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy_angel

Originally posted by *ba3ykush*

lub;;

ba3ii k.

Hey

we are doing a unit on MARTIN LUTHER KING JUNIOUR and whateverr u siad defined it Tongue

thnxz fairy_angel...

i think that every1 shud no about himm and wt he did

lubb ba3ii k.Embarrassed

spnmht

Groupbie

spnmht

Posted: 16 January 2007 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Great post! Clap Clap Clap

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 16 January 2007 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Do we treat each other with equality??

No.....All tell about Equality and big speech nobody do practicly. If any doubt just ask ur mind..

I think with in 50 year India change lot....India now one of fast developing nation. Now a days all people going to skool and other education level is good. If you check the villages all have now TV,Gas and other fecilities.i would like to add the quote of Cole, Johnetta "When you educate a man you educate an individual, but when you educate a woman, you educate a nation."

I think youth Paying tribute to the enthusiasm, energy ,creativity and importance of involving young people at all stages of the decision-making process and conception of programmes and make sure that the new generations are exposed to our humanitarian values.

JuicY_DreamS

JuicY_DreamS

Posted: 17 January 2007 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Clap Great Post!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top