Kkusum

Kusum Update Nov 29 by Mala

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
thanks to malashetty

Kkusum dated 30th nov 2004
aryman comes in asks ayee where is kkusum, ayee says she went out  as someone  called her. aryman gives something tells ask her to call me and goes, mahduri ben says aryman kkusum was on sv road with someone  arymangoes there sees kkusum giving one file to a manthen going in riksha. aryman thinks how kkuusm is here. aryman sees that man telling that kkusum gave the proof to abhay, aryman thinks how kk can give the proof as she herself has blamed abhay, they show abhay & kkusum facing at one place as abhay gets down from a car. lali tells nitin not to start businees with some one else. nitin says he is right abhay takes right decision.kapil, aru tells why to listen evertime to  abhay as tomorrow if abhay brings kkusum and kumud home nitin bhai will U listen to him. nitin shouts at abhay says abhay what is this. u can do whatever u want as abhay has brought kkusum & kumud home. abhay says today i got released cause of kkusum as she brought all the proofs for me abhay says even i took her wrong as kkusum came to know i am right she stood by me and helped me. kkusum sees lamp of ganesh is not lit at kapoor house. kkusum goes and light the lamp. kkusum prays god. aryman thinks if abhay is killed mahi why kkusum is helping her. ksitij says papa i am going to office asks aryman, dad u are tensed since many days what is it. aryman says it is personal problem, khstijt says it is our pronblem too papa. papa i am worried about u. i called kumud but i cant do all by myself all the work. aryman says u manage as i have to prove abhay ahs killed mahi as i know it. kumud comes and listens to it. abhay calls kkusum!kkusum  as kk tells i dont like this as here they dont like me coming here. abhay says since they know u helped me they are happy they will take some time to change, abhay says as i am there dont worry, kkusum says i feel everywhere it belongs to mahi . sarla says no you were still present in this house when u were away. sarla says you are the foundation of this house. sarla says i am sorry i also took u wrong with other please for give me. kk says mom dont say like this. kkusm & sarla hug eath other, abhay is happy. party going on for garv & kali. kkusum comes in with kumud. abhay also is there. kali sees as garv goes holds his hand. kumud sees and crires, kali says i heard some are shamesless. kumud says mom it is better not to talk this girl, garv is sad looks at kumud. kumud looks at him too. kumud goes as garv looks at her. khsitij is his room tere naam song going on thinks of kumud. kali coesm into the room tells garv why did u come leaving party garv does not go with kali. kali says is it cause of kumud, garv says no let's go. kali says i feel kumud is between us may be with hatred. garv says only u are there in my heart kali garv tells. kali says i am sorry garv, i am scared of kumud as i dont want to loose u. garv tells i will try to forget kumud. kali says i will try to help u too. aryaman  is talking to someone says what nonsense get all proof as i am coming khstij thinks if papa talking about abhay's partnership.abhay nitin is starting new partnership with one foregin company i think some mittal company. harrycomes there thinks why nakul has not come. aryaman comes as one person hits aryman as then kshtij comes too who runs behind that man,harry sees aryman fallen asks uncle how this happend , aryman tells harry please take me inside to party. abhay is signing the papers as aryman is brought in nitin says who did thisaryman how u are hurt, aryman points out at abhay and says it is abhay! all are shocjed as aryman faints. kshtij sees aryman fallen looks at abyhay. abhay thinks as is he is angry at aryman,end
mala

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
thanks smisha.
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for the update!

arnav Senior Member
arnav
arnav

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
wow...where is this story heading to?
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
thanks!
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Thx for the great update! Clap
dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! but wat is happening? watz Kkusum doing? and Wat Aryaman is upto?
Arjun'slover Groupbie
Arjun'slover
Arjun'slover

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Kkusum will do anything to proove abhay is guilty.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top