Page 3 Page 3

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 17 January 2007 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyAngel

Originally posted by babbakosho

ASTITVA IS COMing back as the serial ASTITVA KA VAAPSI

Ok what does this have to do with what we are discussing!

Omg Div you explained everything so perfectly! Hats off! Clap One more thing I dont get why is he the fav of kavita?

Heart Always
                                     FairyAngel

I also don't see what Astitva has to do with this... But its good that its coming back 4 Astitva lovers... Embarrassed

Thanks 4 the compliment Parita... I think Ant was the fave of Kavita because he wasn't really hers and maybe she felt that she had to try more to make up fpr that, you kow, love him more, treat him better, give him more, allow him to get away with things, etc... I really don't know. Or maybe because he was handicapped she felt that giving in to him with everything will give him confidence, or make him feel better...Confused

Remember, it turned out that Ant was in fact Sundari's son? Well, it turns out that he had his mother's vasana's not Kavita's!!! LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "COTW: Antariksh (Page 2)" in Sindoor Tere Naam Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xen10

Goldie

xen10

Posted: 17 January 2007 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Hey its nice to discuss character and person playing it.

Pracheen as Antarix is doing terrific job. imean loves to hate him.

its not easy with that cute and sweet looks to play wicked role.

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 18 January 2007 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xen10

Hey its nice to discuss character and person playing it.

Pracheen as Antarix is doing terrific job. imean loves to hate him.

its not easy with that cute and sweet looks to play wicked role.

Yeah, it can't be easy making the audience believe you when you look like a good boy... but that just further proves how competent Pracheen is!

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyAngel

ASTITVA KA VAPPSI being aired soon. Supriya Karnik Plays Simran's role and Manas played by Vikas Bhalla, and they get married this time

Dude again what does that have to do with this thread? And why do you always post that?

Heart Always
                                            FairyAngel

THANK YOU

you've already received one warning from the mods but doesn't look like you've learnt your lesson have you.  why are you being so annoying?  the rules of the forum are not that hard to follow.

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 23 January 2007 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
holy crow. you were posting one words like "exhilerating", "unbelievable", "nice" etc etc to the thread about dhruv and niharika. you must've posted this about 15 times. so we told you to stop doing that b/c that is not contributing to the discussion in any way and is considered spamming.

if someone is doing something against the rules then every member has the right to speak against it and let the member know.

Neevish15

Groupbie

Neevish15

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Wow this is so funny. No offence to anyone and I hope I'm not breaking any rules but 4get abt that post and continue the analysis of Ant. It was so interesting to read your comments

mittijilebi

mittijilebi

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Antariksh is a misunderstood character in my opinion. He has got his own reasons for being negative like any other person. He was a handicap, cheated by his wife etc. etc. I think he deserves sympathy

sapna78

Groupbie

sapna78

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
antariksh is an evil person, however, the actor that plays him is a very good actor.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top