Welcome aboard the JJKN EXPRESS TO HELL!

Posted: 18 years ago

Please chant with me…10 times:

I HAVE FAITH IN BABAJI

I HAVE FAITH IN T N D N G

I HAVE FAITH IN ARMAAN

I HAVE FAITH IN AJ LOVE

Follow this up with deep breathing for a minute. Now you are absolutely prepared to read what follows!

1.)    Rhea is the rebirth of Mother Teresa

2.)    Crack Jack has serious personality disorder

3.)    Check out fun outfits that our celebrities wear tonight!

4.)    Why the h*** can't you meet face to face and sort out things with your love?

5.)    ANGEL – No comments except she's a serious competition to T n D n G where IQ is concerned! She might just beat them! (IQ = Idiocy Quotient)

Well! Our first passenger in our Express to hell is BILLU'S CHATHRI!

He is accosted by Mrs Busybody Sharma. What a middle-class neighbor! Looked like she's straight from a Nautanki company! She taunts him about the pre-nup!

(Hmmmm..Robert Frost didn't say in vain that Good fences make good neighbors!)

Bebe pacifies Billu. J comes down.

SURPRIZE! She's going to GM!

She says she is responsible for all this and she will solve it. They reiterate their faith in her.

Don't miss this scene.

A's in his cabin.

My! My! What's this man Armaan? He is looking yummier by the day! Reminds me of warm chocolate…….Mmmmmmmmmmm!!

This man's HOT MAGIC!! I love his Black shirt and fawn colored coat!

Mal comes in and A asks her to be gone. Mal says she just came to see if he's alright.

A says sarcastically that now that she's seen him, she may leave.

Mal tells him about J trying to add a new clause. A turns back like he's had an electric shock.

Mal'S SAREE😆THE Surya Bhagwaan's gone! Colored Bubbles ahve now ben swapped for Lord Surya!

Enter LIVE CHESS BOARD; Miss Angel Suri!

Looks like all the pancake foundation of this world found their place n Mahachandaalika's face! Her top resembled a chess board. And her lipstick- No comment!

She shows him the fax from J's lawyer and foul mouths J and A snaps at her. Cannot imagine why he hasn't slapped the B**** as yet!

She fuels him by pointing out to him the clause that requires A to be the Ghar Jamaai of the walias!

A's face was worth a million dollars!

J's standing at the BUS-STOP(?)

A FURIOUS WIND IS HOWLING. Now if super model Jessica Bedi who's managed to stay in the headlines and recently is the subject of something as exciting and sinister as the pre-nup, shouldn't the bus-stoppers be mobbing her?

No! Today nobody gives a d****. The Indian public suddenly decided to respect J's privacy!

J stares at a couple who's supposed to be so much in love(The woman's wearing a yuck tooo deep red outfit) as to be oblivious to the super-mod staring at them and thinks about her relationship with A when they used to trust each other with eyes closed!

J's against the backdrop of the sea. It made a pretty picture, in blue, the White Sea and the wind.

She pines to hear A's voice inspite of everything.

A's driving furiously. He calls up J.

A's distressed and tells her why is she trying to make a piece of paper a barrier to their love. J tries to put in and says that it is his family who has done everything.

A says it is her who is making an issue out of this.

J is shocked. She gets into a Taxi and hopes that A doesn't think she is responsible for everything. How she wishes A called her. She goes back home conveniently. So Rhea can warm up to A!

Armaan thinks aloud that he has tried to break the wall between them. It is J's turn now.

Nandu goes to meet CJ(?)

CJ offers him a consultancy job and makes Nandu accept it by luring him with money and saying that K is J's co and he is only its employee! I didn't like the way Nandu seems to be getting influenced by Crack jack.

Since when did Nandu become mercenary?

He accepts it.

(Into the net!)

J's sad and looks at the JJKN CD!

(Wow! So it's out! Where can we buy it?)

She thinks aloud that while planning all this A knew about the pre-nup being announced and why did he do this.

A's in his cabin. Rhea tries to mother him saying coffee is bad for health and brings him Orange juice. It seems you must start your day with sweet and not bitter.

Coffee is bitter?????

A is reminded of the old J who preferred juice to drink.

But A is adamant about coffee!

CJ talks to sb and says that a notice is to be sent to J on behalf of Jasmine Designs that's he cannot sign the pre-nup as she ahs shares in Jasmine and she cannot involve Jasmine in this.

He siles an evil smile and says that what he's going to do now will have people saying that Jassi jaissi badnaseeb koi Nahin!

(And hamaare jaissi badnaseeb viewers bhi koi Nahin!)

A offers to drop Rhea home because she stayed up for him because a secretary cannot leave before her boss!!

A cannot find his keys and they hire a Taxi. A is of course reminded of his Taxi ride with J!

Angel has his keys and says that she has to do all this to keep him away from J!

(What makes her think he cannot hail a Taxi or borrow say Raj's car?)

A then takes her to a restaurant because she didn't eat anything in her quest to be a dedicated secretary!

The same restaurant where A once took the old J. He is reminded of her.

Inside, Rhea is noisily eating off her plate. A's twirling a Rose and lost in J's thoughts.

She sympathises with him and is sure that he and J will be ok soon.

He drops Rhea and Rhea says she will pray for A and Jassi MA'AM!

Rhea then thanks A by peeping into the Taxi.

Somebody clicks their picture. The photographer like me seems to be a fan of Sepia!

The photo instantly pops out with A smiling at a Rhea with her head inside the Taxi!

Preview:

Mal tells J that's he shouldn't sign the pre-nup as it's disadvantageous to her. J snaps that's he didn't ask for her advice.

Mal says she has to decide before 7 pm that day!

I am really p***** off tonight!

Oh BTW, my posts are not to be mistaken for updates. Because they are not. They are neither accurate nor sequentially correct. Just a means to satisfy your immediate curiosity and MAINLY to vent out my frustrations.

Thank You!

Edited by Deepa_iyer - 18 years ago

Hi Deepa, I am back...

Keep chanting the mantra... And calm down... nothing is going to happen and I am going to love this... Dont worry about the pre-nup.. it was just to create misunderstangs but we know Armaan thinks a piece of paper shouldnt matter over it...

It was always Armaan running around Jassi, pleading her, calling her, telling her to have trust in him than the papers.

I hope they show Armaan totally off women and show Jassi getting jealous of rhea and Jassi manaoing Armaan and Jassi trying to get back with him. Trying to get his attention. We can hope for the file scene from BLF, when they are mad at each and other like this in the original. At least she wants to go back to GM to clear things. Thats one good sign.

It is going to be a difficult time with many inconsistances to get back on track. But give them time to built up a story to show Armaan and Jassi's love is going to remain stronger. ANd the PKD gang I hope they dont stretch it too much, It is really getting boring to watch Angel and Mallika's endless schemes...

Edited by Jassidevi - 18 years ago

😭

Deepa teh mantra isnt helping!! i am going to cry!!...thsi is tooooooooooooooooo much!!! so its another BIG misunderstanding between armaan and jassi! noooooooooooooo o babajI!!

thsi Rhea needs to find another guy!!! Raj needs to be here to flirt with her!!!

Originally posted by Jassidevi

Hi Deepa, I am back...

Keep chanting the mantra... And calm down... nothing is going to happen and I am going to love this... Dont worry about the pre-nup.. it was just to create misunderstangs but we know Armaan things a piece of paper shouldnt matter over it...

It was always Armaan running around Jassi, pleading her, calling her, telling her to have trust in him than the papers.

I hope they show Armaan totally off women and show Jassi getting jealous of rhea and Jassi manaoing Armaan and Jassi trying to get back with him. Trying to get his attention. We can hope for the file scene from BLF, when they are mad at each and other like this in the original. At least she wants to go back to GM to clear things. Thats one good sign.

It is going to be a difficult time with many inconsistances to get back on track. But give them time to built up a story to show Armaan and Jassi's love is going to remain stronger. ANd the PKD gang I hope they dont stretch it too much, It is really getting boring to watch Angel and Mallika's endless schemes...

WELCOME BACK JD!

I did badly miss your optimism!

I think too that maybe this means back to BLF!

But, did you read the article about Rhea? She's his new love interest!

And whose pair of hands were those who are loyal to Angel's commands? What's up with Crack Jack?

We are here dealing with T n D n G! Their brains (if they exist) seem to be imported from Mars! The last thing I want is A sticking to Rhea because she's like J! And it doesn't take a genius to predict that Rhea's going to fall for A!🤢 

I now sense a role reversal here.

Jassi is now Jassi ma'am! Rhea's like Jass🤢i!

Hope J doesn't become like Mallika Ma'am!🤢

Forgot to add A goes to meet J at her house to talk about the clause and meets Billu instead. I didn't like the way Billu didn't ask him for any explanations and the way A was in his anger, slightly irreverant to Billu in his attitude. He must be fuming about the Ghar jamaai clause! Why can't people talk face to face?🤢

Yeah! One thing's for sure. AJ LOVE IS GOING TO GET STRONGER AND STRONGER!(Hopefully)!

Edited by Deepa_iyer - 18 years ago
Originally posted by Deepa_iyer

I now sense  role reversal here.

Jassi is now Jassi ma'am! Rhea's like Jass🤢i!

Hope J doesn't become like Mallika Ma'am!🤢

Yeah! One thing's for sure. AJ LOVE IS GOING TO GET STRONGER AND STRONGER!(Hopefully)!

my god ...plzzzzzzzzzzz no role reversal!!! JASSSI DO NOT under any circumstances become liek MALIKA😭

Deepa,

Dont worry about the cracker jack and rhea, both of them are brought in to show love interest in Jassi and Armaan.....

A-J will miss each other but Jassi will be struck to her principles and Armaan would give Jassi some time to think.. Good thing is he is in total control and concentrating on work. Rhea is just a diversion.

Have trust in Armaan and Jassi's love...

And its good to be back...

Originally posted by Jassidevi

Deepa,

Dont worry about the cracker jack and rhea, both of them are brought in to show love interest in Jassi and Armaan.....

A-J will miss each other but Jassi will be struck to her principles and Armaan would give Jassi some time to think.. Good thing is he is in total control and concentrating on work. Rhea is just a diversion.

Have trust in Armaan and Jassi's love...

And its good to be back...

oooooo JD ur so postive!🤗🤗🤗

it made me feel a little better!!😃

Originally posted by KiRaN_K

oooooo JD ur so postive!🤗🤗🤗

it made me feel a little better!!😃

[/QUOT

Good... Now think only positive.

🤗

😭😭😭 oh JD what would we do withour your optimism???

Originally posted by lashforever

😭😭😭 oh JD what would we do withour your optimism???

Lash looks like I am the Trust Reminding Posts Booster..

I will be always here to assure you on behalf of Armaan and Jassi...