Fan Fictions

My Fanfic-Uncontrollable Emotionspt14pg18 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 25

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 18 January 2007 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap m commenting 4 both part 2 n 3...
AWESUM devu...luved it!! Clap

Edited by coolgirl_13 - 18 January 2007 at 11:55pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Fanfic-Uncontrollable Emotionspt14pg18 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

praks

Goldie

praks

Posted: 19 January 2007 at 3:41am | IP Logged
very nice fics devyani....very beautifully written.....post d next part really soon........ Big smile

drymaple

drymaple

Posted: 19 January 2007 at 8:57am | IP Logged
{Dark clouds loomed over the entire place and the cold air was getting colder by each minute.}

"This weather looks really bad…What's this commotion??" asked Yudi to a passerby…who was running towards the confused crowd.
"There is a curfew alarm in the city and the army officers are not letting anyone to enter the city limits"
"But we can't go back to the airport…and even if we do…where would we go?" said neelu to Yudi.
"Why don't you go and check…you are an army officer they may allow you" suggested Neelu's fiance
"Yeah"
Yudi gestured the taxi driver to park the car somewhere safe…and ran towards the crowd.
---------------------------------------------------------
Ali and Alekh…entered their senior's office.
"LT Ali reporting SIR!"
"Lt Alekh reporting SIR!"
Rajveer, who was facing opposite them, nodded and asked them to have a seat.
He turned "as you know we have a serious situation here" he looked at both of their stunned faces and smiled.
---------------------------------------------------------
Ali and Alekh were stunned to see their senior.
"CAPT RAJVEER?!…Sir aap??"
"Yes its me, good to see you both again"
Alekh's anger knew no bounds…Naina's tears were too painful to let him forget this man's face.

"Naina don't cry please, sambhal apne aap ko!" alekh shouted at the angry and helpless Naina.
Naina screamed, cried and threw everything here and there.

"How can I handle myself??…Whatever I heard today…whatever I went through today…has broken my heart Alekh...nothing is left in my life. My brother, my friends, my mentor, my teacher, my pride, my peace, everything is burnt up to ashes. Why do I believe people...why do I get so attached to them that when they betray me…they extract every bit of my faith out…why doesn't anyone think that I am a human???…I have feelings…" cried Naina and broke down.

Alekh went near her…and took her into his arms. "Go away from here Naina…go away from him…"

=========================================================
Rajveer knew what was going on in alekh's mind but he decided that these things could be handled later.
"As I said, the situation is serious here. The curfew is taking a very monstrous turn. We have to act fast. The main worry here is the tourists. The rebellers are targeting them by attacking the hotels and inns…we have to take them out somehow and take serious steps to stop the other tourists from entering the city limits. The army has informed all the airport officials to cancel flights to shimla. But we have some tourists who have already arrived at the airport at Jubber Bhatti. They would probably come by car to reach shimla and will be stopped. That is why we have set up a huge camp on the way to shimla to accommodate the tourists till special help comes. You both are in charge of the Camp with the others."

"But why can't the army help come immediately?" asked Ali.

"I think you haven't gone through the news today Lt Beg? The winter has made matters worse…there is a thick layer of fog settled down which is obstructing the air travel which also includes army helicopters…and there is also a possibility of a hail-storm, which brings us to no access to the outside which is in turn a boon for the rebellers. We have to act carefully. Now go!"

"YES SIR!"
============================================================ ===
"Brrrr…. its cold…I can't even sit ..."
"Take this shawl ma'am" offered an army officer on duty.
"Thank you officer, if I carry on like this I am afraid I will turn into a Popsicle"
"Don't worry ma'am we won't let you be that" and smiled.
Naina couldn't smile back. Army was so close to her heart…but now she wanted to stay away from it…but destiny always brought it closer to her in someway or the other.
For an excuse she took her mobile out and checked if it the network was available.
"Damn! How am I going to inform my boss?" she told herself.
"There is no connectivity ma'am…the weather is bad and there is severe network crash going on"
Naina nodded. "What's going to happen??" She couldn't hold back the unknown fear rising in her heart.
=========================================================
Ritu was amazed to see so many people stranded in the camp and she was going to be one of them. She carried her baggage and quietly followed the officer who was showing her the way. She passed by old women, little children, couples, friends…everyone was deeply affected by the spine-breaking cold. She shuddered and looked around to get her body move in order to fight back the cold. Her eyes, which were frantically looking here and there, stopped at the shivering figure that looked vaguely familiar to her. She narrowed her eyes to focus better on the woman ……instead found her staring back at her…. both had the same thought in their mind…. and were shocked to find out about each other…
RITU
"Naina??"
NAINA
"Dr ritu mishra??!"…

Edited by drymaple - 20 January 2007 at 1:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...cutestar12

drymaple

drymaple

Posted: 19 January 2007 at 9:02am | IP Logged
here's the fourth part!!! Embarrassed LOL

about shimla...i have never visited this place sooo please forgive me if i go wrong anywhere with details Embarrassed

please reply guys...!! Smile Smile
and please give your suggestions! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

love you all!!

devyani.

devilangel

IF-Dazzler

devilangel

Posted: 19 January 2007 at 9:13am | IP Logged
this is the first time i read your fic.. and im commenting for al the parts.. just three words.,

I LOVED IT

lrl rocks

IF-Rockerz

lrl rocks

Posted: 19 January 2007 at 10:00am | IP Logged
very nice devyani Smile      

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 19 January 2007 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap AWESUM DEVU!! Clap Clap Clap
i luved dis part d most!!! Embarrassed
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Clap Clap gr88 work!! Clap Clap
m waitin 4 d next part!! Embarrassed

kanak1309

IF-Rockerz

kanak1309

Posted: 19 January 2007 at 11:29am | IP Logged
hey awesome part yaar.....
i specially liked the place where alekh has those thoughts about his past......... i was totally moved by the situation

great job

plz continue

luv
kanak

Post Reply New Post

Go to top