Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie_belle thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: raunaq

i guess some of the people were sleeping when rupali was out 😆 😆 😆 they woke up now to discuss this topic 😆 😆 😆

plz dont get me wrong.i have been writing this all o ver....once again here...I AM NOT RUPALI'S FAN !....I AM NOT ONE'S FAN !!!

each time i criticize a celebrity, people immediately feel i must be another one's fan. but thats not true.infact i cannot stand the look of rupali, specially when she gets into her self-pity mode.

the only thing that is strange si that people are very bias towards their favorites.this happened in the nach baliye forum too.they blindly see no fault in their favs and they bas up others for speaking up against them.they dont measure everyone on the same yardstick.

Edited by annie_belle - 17 years ago
raunaq thumbnail
Originally posted by: annie_belle

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="on">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" height=250 UNABLE="off"></TD></TR>
<TR hb_tag="1" UNABLE="on">
<TD height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
<BLOCKQUOTE id=e9d68bcc>

plz dont get me wrong.i have been writing this all o ver....once again here...I AM NOT RUPALI'S FAN !....I AM NOT ONE'S FAN !!!

each time i criticize a celebrity, people immediately feel i must be another one's fan. but thats not true.infact i cannot stand the look of rupali, specially when she gets into her self-pity mode.

good good apun thoda ghabragaya tera post dekh kar ke shayad tu rupali ki behen to nahi 😆 😆 😆 chal tu rupali ko kuch seekhao ke itna jhadoo marna acha nahi hai 😆 😆 😆
annie_belle thumbnail

good good apun thoda ghabragaya tera post dekh kar ke shayad tu rupali ki behen to nahi 😆 😆 😆 chal tu rupali ko kuch seekhao ke itna jhadoo marna acha nahi hai 😆 😆 😆

i will have to wear a raincoat and gum boots to go even close to rupali.i have edited my previous post after u replied on it.do read it again.

raunaq thumbnail

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="on">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" height=250 UNABLE="off"></TD></TR>
<TR hb_tag="1" UNABLE="on">
<TD height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
<BLOCKQUOTE id=4adc9b2a>

i will have to wear a raincoat and gum boots to go even close to rupali.i have edited my previous post after u replied on it.do read it again.

arey apun ke paas rupali proof umbrella bhi hai, chahiye to hichkichane ka nahi ek dum se bol do, mere ko lagta hai abhi uske ghar mein baarish horela hoga 😆 😆 😆
anonmember thumbnail
Rakhi abuses everyone. But no one can say anything to her cos she is the Queen of Bigg Boss.
raunaq thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonyaee

Rakhi abuses everyone. But no one can say anything to her cos she is the Queen of Bigg Boss.

so when rupali says something behind and big boss mutes it does it means she is doing pooja?
annie_belle thumbnail

even i have realised that.

so when rupali says something behind and big boss mutes it does it means she is doing pooja?

I think so Raunaq.. she is a sati savtri.. .😆😆😆
Edited by Meena1 - 17 years ago
angierockzzz thumbnail

the only thing that is strange si that people are very bias towards their favorites.this happened in the nach baliye forum too.they blindly see no fault in their favs and they bas up others for speaking up against them.they dont measure everyone on the same yardstick.

U may not be rupaali's  fan....but u r certainly influenced by her opinions and manipulations against rakhi...
And i'm again saying tht i do not think rakhi is perfect by any stretch ....and neither r u , I or anyone else....everyone has faults...it's just tht some ppl have some redeeming qualities inspite of the faults....which is what the case is with rakhi 😃😃
angierockzzz thumbnail

Whttt......she is the most abused, humiliated..contestant ever.....she doesn't get away with anything 😕😕😕