Posted: 19 years ago

pj..i have been a lot on DK...he is the latest crush for many girls. Even though he is kind of playing negative currently...lots of them are crazy about him currently...

I also heard that permeet sethi is going to be back in JJKN. So we will see him more on Sony and Zee know...

Regarding JJKN, i have moved on and accepted it is going to be dumb. I am just hanging on to it because I have more fun chatting with all of you...

actually smisha it is all about screen presence. all though samir is not a great actor but he had great screen presence. same goes for vinay jain aka aryan, mallika, puru,parmeet sethi. these guys just hog the screen. unfortunately armaan does not have that much screen presence.

the guy who plays dk not only has great screen presence(more than any of his costars) but also is a great actor. as i said it is very hard to pity/care for a somewhat negative character but he makes you do it. honestly he reminds me of a role ashish vidhyathi played in one of the doordarshan shows years back.i could never hate aryan, somehow to me , he seemed justified in his own way. and for those who talk about eyes saying it all and subtle acting.....here is the guy to watch out.i keep thinking that maybe i am going on and on about him becoz

1)there are no other decent shows (with emotional scenerio)on air these days

2) i am trying to forget purab's charisma by indulging in dk admiration.

Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago

yes aryan did all the things because he was concerned about the company and power and greed...

Ashsish vidyarati....that was dastaan and parmeeth sethi  was hero. I liked that serial too.

I think armaan is failing to have that because his acting is good but his role is very fluctuating. I mean they turned him to be negative, flurting and all of a sudden he is caring. Their was no consistency on what they showed or did not even bother to show the reason well enough for his change...I think that failed...if not I am sure lot of purab fans would have felt that good jassi has armaan and he is better choice. Know it seems like it is forced on lots of viewers for this choice...😕

i know what you mean about armaan....don't kill me but i honestly think purab's soul has entered armaan's body.he is acting weird. i wonder how armaan fans feel...they hated purab for his goody two shoe act...now armaan is walking down the same road. getting parathas for jassi is a bit overdoing it......kind of reminded me of a certain episode where purab was concerned about jassi having breakfast.....eeeewwwwww.

as for jjkn...i think i am suffering from a sadistic streak....all that hue and cry at walia household, all that jassi's tears and pain....and all i feel is shouting thank god!! you saved purab...jassi madam what goes around comes around(i know it is harsh but i just can't get over it) . i feel more sympathetic to armaan these days.

very true Lamhe..........

pj who is dk😕
I remember some1 had posted once that a day will come when ppl will be watching jjkn only if they truly love the show for what it  rather than for purab or armaan winning over jassii guess the day has come.

Ides DK is from Tumahari Disha. He is currently playing a negative role...but supposed to be hatred turning to love story...so people love his dialogues. It kind of looks romantic for them because they are having cat fight and that will soon turn into love....

Originally posted by kshreya2002

I remember some1 had posted once that a day will come when ppl will be watching jjkn only if they truly love the show for what it  rather than for purab or armaan winning over jassii guess the day has come.

I am not sure about others...but I am watching only because I love chatting with all you guys on this topic...😉

nice analysis lamhe!!!! 👏  Maybe KK and I should have you work at our hospital!!!!