Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

A SAMIR FANS PSYCHOLOGY

lamhe Groupbie
lamhe
lamhe

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Purab Fans psychology

In psychology there is a topic on the stages of dying (I mean when a patient learns about death the way he reacts well it kind of fit in with what we are going through)
Stage 1 Denial- no matter who told us most of us though samir is in US or it's a rumor but alas against our strongest wishes this rumor of all rumors turned out to be true...Dead
Stage 2 Anger --we all were oh! so angry all the verbal abuses to Tony Diya some between armaan fans and us this phase lasted for a few days for some of us Angry
Stage 3 Bargaining we though we'll write to Sony TV, Tony Diya, etc some of us were even ready to let jassi go to armaan in return for his reentry but no use, we got a mail from samir saying all hopes gone...Confused
Stage 4 Depression --well im going through this for sure, left jassi mid way through today, used to waste hrs waiting for Monday its over now (my time wasting...I can write posts in spare time now)Dead
Stage 5 Acceptance finally we shall accept it peacefully and realise nothing can be done and one cannot beat realityEmbarrassed

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamhe

Stage 1 Denial- no matter who told us most of us though samir is in US or it's a rumor but alas against our strongest wishes this rumor of all rumors turned out to be true...Dead
Stage 2 Anger --we all were oh! so angry all the verbal abuses to Tony Diya some between armaan fans and us this phase lasted for a few days for some of us Angry
Stage 3 Bargaining we though we'll write to Sony TV, Tony Diya, etc some of us were even ready to let jassi go to armaan in return for his reentry but no use, we got a mail from samir saying all hopes gone...Confused
Stage 4 Depression --well im going through this for sure, left jassi mid way through today, used to waste hrs waiting for Monday its over now (my time wasting...I can write posts in spare time now)Dead
Stage 5 Acceptance finally we shall accept it peacefully and realise nothing can be done and one cannot beat realityEmbarrassed

Arent  those the stage to how people react after some one dies?????????

lamhe Groupbie
lamhe
lamhe

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

No actually a pateint goes through these stage when he is give a life threatening diagonsis .,,,(in fact we can relate it to many things but i studied it in this contexr)now lets not get bookish here it just kind of seemed to fit in the things i needed to tell

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
very funny yet true lamhe
giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
great analogy....life does go on....Smile
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Ohh well for me acceptance stage is over and I am laughing now LOL.

you know it would have sound rude on the update but the first thing that came to my mind during paratha scene was 'First sample paratha from Armaan & Jassi da Dhabba'.

First I was going to start only Armaan Thela.

But now since he and jassi are together kohinoor has enough money to afford a Dhaba.

Jammy.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
here is an easy solution...transfer your attention to a different character...it is working for me...may work for you too
Anonymous Groupbie
Anonymous
Anonymous

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

LOL that's hilarious!

I'm still in the depression stage! I guess accpetance will come soon :)

Go to top