N.C Karunya show in TANZANIA wit Few PICS - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Wow Huzi bro!!!

Wat a great news you have shared with us here. KARU must have rocked on the stage.

You are very lucky to see him, meet him & hear him sing.
Wat did you speak to him when u met?

Originally posted by indianman

Wow Huzi bro!!!

Wat a great news you have shared with us here. KARU must have rocked on the stage.

You are very lucky to see him, meet him & hear him sing.
Wat did you speak to him when u met?

Thankx alot gowthy..

Yeah i really had a fun...karu is a very Nice person..he is jolly..

Huzi: Hi karunya

Karunya : Hi, Aapka Naam

Then we both shake hands...n i said Huzaifa

Huzi: Toh aap kya karte hai?..

Karunya : Playback Kar raha hoon

Huzi: Yah meine aapka lage raho mein suna aapka songs Aane charane achcha gaya..abhi konsi movie mein gaane gaanewaale ho

Karunya: I am finding a producer a good producer..I wanna launch my album

Huzi: Aap meenal ke achche frnds ho..Uski koi kabhar

Karunya: Uski album launch ho rahi hai..

Bas itna baat kiya aur baat mein arpita ke peeche mein bhaagaπŸ˜†

Ohh man... huzziiii.. wht shud i say to u?hehe.. anyways.. good u had a good time..
ppl i got such good chance.. seein them live was just too good to be true..

& tht without make up and all.. 😊 All natural.. just after they had their meal!! haha.

i got superb chance with karunya.. what a talkk it was.. i was like so overwhelmed, just spoke my heart out to him.. i was like heyyy karunyaa!! he was like hii.. i was like im so so very happy to see u! m ur fan all the way frm tanzania..! He appreciates with a smile & thank u.. i jst kept on blabberin.. Lol.. im such a huge fan of urs.. wishin u all the success and luck in life.. he asked me to come watch his show.. which i said wouldnt be possible to come back again. we all asked him to sing for us.. and he was the first one to go on stage, and sang kaava kaava.. ohh yaa he also said.. he's like a raja after he's done with eatin.. so here goes raja sings for u.. n sang!!
How can i forget,,!! durin more than half the converstion i hadnt yet completed the handshake!! 😳
KARU U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Thrs somethin else too.. i hav his email add πŸ˜‰ given by him. have not written to him as yet.. but ho ho ho.. gimme a reason as to why shud i share? LOL

Originally posted by victorygirl

o wowwwwwwwwwwww amazing newssssss huzi good job!! chalo apki karu bhaya se milne ki wish poori ho gayi isnt that great πŸ˜ƒ i wish rup rekha was also there so ek teer se do shikaar ho jate lolzz... btw kool picxx good effort bas photographer koi nikamma lagh reha hai dhung se pose nahin liye πŸ˜†

Thank alot Esha..

Meine Karu se bohot baat nahi ki thi...arpita ke peeche bhaag raha thaa usne mera fav red top pehna tha uske saath attract hogaya thaaπŸ˜†

Mera camera bohot prob hai last time mein meenal ke pics nahi lepaaya..

iss baar achchi koshish ki thiπŸ˜†

Originally posted by tfidson

Ohh man... huzziiii.. wht shud i say to u?hehe.. anyways.. good u had a good time..
ppl i got such good chance.. seein them live was just too good to be true..

& tht without make up and all.. 😊 All natural.. just after they had their meal!! haha.

i got superb chance with karunya.. what a talkk it was.. i was like so overwhelmed, just spoke my heart out to him.. i was like heyyy karunyaa!! he was like hii.. i was like im so so very happy to see u! m ur fan all the way frm tanzania..! He appreciates with a smile & thank u.. i jst kept on blabberin.. Lol.. im such a huge fan of urs.. wishin u all the success and luck in life.. he asked me to come watch his show.. which i said wouldnt be possible to come back again. we all asked him to sing for us.. and he was the first one to go on stage, and sang kaava kaava.. ohh yaa he also said.. he's like a raja after he's done with eatin.. so here goes raja sings for u.. n sang!!
How can i forget,,!! durin more than half the converstion i hadnt yet completed the handshake!! 😳
KARU U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Tas..

I am really happy for u..u had fun to with karunya..

I was there is khana kazana for few mins..jab mujhe pata chal mein bhaag ke aya..Lol..mujhe pata thaa uske saath mulakaat hogi meri concert mein πŸ˜†...

U knw every yr Human welfare trust does a concert Last time it was meenal jai..rex dsouza n Abhijeet sawant

this time Karunya..arpita n sameerπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by kothra

Wow Tas..

I am really happy for u..u had fun to with karunya..

I was there is khana kazana for few mins..jab mujhe pata chal mein bhaag ke aya..Lol..mujhe pata thaa uske saath mulakaat hogi meri concert mein πŸ˜†...

U knw every yr Human welfare trust does a concert Last time it was meenal jai..rex dsouza n Abhijeet sawant

this time Karunya..arpita n sameerπŸ˜ƒ

yup met him thr.. i think it was late night on friday don't remember the time.. but they were there for about half an hour., lil sameer was so so cute and scared.. hehe.. he was like no no.. i dont wish to sing,.

ya i knw abhijeet had visited.. iw asnt in town than.. by the way.. I LOVE REX TOO.. amaziinnn voice. so i missed him 😭

I knew at the concert wouldnt get to see them and talk this close.. it really MADE my day man.. wowww.. can still picture me and karu talkin .. πŸ˜›
wow huzi,

loved the pics...

upload few more pics of karu in our FC too..

thanks again for sharing your xperiences with us...
Hi huzi, thanks a lot for the pics and report. You are so lucky, we at UK are waiting for him to come here. hope he does soon.

pls post more pics and details.