CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
i juz recently started watchin it
so im postin now Tongue
natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Guyz, if dis goz on..dis section will be archived soon..wich will be relli sad Ouch

So get rollin..Discuss stuff..particpate..volunteer..nethin to keep dis section active

Natasha
fjtv123 Newbie
fjtv123
fjtv123

Posted: 10 September 2007 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I just started here and it seems that people are losing interest in the Show, which is a shame because I just to be flipping through the channels last saturday afternoon, this show seemed interesting.

I thought it was nice, but I'm still not sure what the whole show is about, since I only saw half of it.

Is it just about Hinduism? Are the stories actually real? I tried looking up stuff on google (this was one of the first results) and didn't find that munch on this show.
punjabigl Goldie
punjabigl
punjabigl

Posted: 18 December 2007 at 1:38am | IP Logged
i guess what we can do to keep this section active is to share any miracle experiences if anyone has one or do something else related to this serial so we can get this section entertaining and stuff. what say?
kiokyo IF-Dazzler
kiokyo
kiokyo

Posted: 18 December 2007 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by punjabigl

i guess what we can do to keep this section active is to share any miracle experiences if anyone has one or do something else related to this serial so we can get this section entertaining and stuff. what say?

good idea..but wat about making siggies to encourage people to join this forum!??Embarrassed Coz if people hardly come here..the discussions will hardly go anywhereCry

And yea if anyone has any experience about real life stories plzz do share na!Embarrassed

I am willing to try my very best to make this forum active!Embarrassed

EmbarrassedKomal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Man Mein Hai Visshwas Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index