India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Something for Samir Fans only

lamhe Groupbie
lamhe
lamhe

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Hi, now that my depression Cryregarding Samir (purab) leaving is going and an indifferenceConfused is setting in (today for the 1st time I left the show my dad thought i was angry or upset n got worried coz I have never to date done so.....Dead) id like to share some of the views I got from my World (one statement I picked up from jassi) i.e. the people I see around me, lets see if you all can add some to my list.........................................Embarrassed

My friends grandmother watches jassi last week in their house I told her that purab has gone, he was so cute etc..... she said (u might not like the initial part) he looked like a bandar I got so angry but then she said.... but his eyes were very special and even better was his smile it lit things around (boy I was speechless)Wink

Next my mum I asked her who was more handsome she said one is younger so difficult to say but she said armaan character is a spoilt rich kid whereas purab has all the qualities one wants in a son in law, n now the programme is very dull

In one party we were discussing jassi all girls were moony eyed over purab and even all the aunties.

U know till date have met only 1 armaan lover.... a 12 yr old kid she liked him coz he was taller ...I told her why purab was better well now she is on our side (felt guilty coz she hardy must be giving it lots of thought like us grown up fool)

In case any armaan fans want to comment please don't do it now that the race and the trophy are both yours (except I know that one never enjoys a race in which the result is predefined and there is only one participant)LOL

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Lamhe while i share your sorrow and anguish...and yes...i too think jjkn has lost some of its uniqueness by the treatment it gave to purab's character. but life and show goes on ......i do hope that someday you will meet your own purab ....besides i think jassi did not deserve purab ...so it was fair to both jassi and puab inspite of being unfair to the viewers.

Edited by pj04 - 29 November 2004 at 11:47am
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

Lamhe while i share your sorrow and
anguish...and yes...i too think jjkn has lost some of its
uniqueness by the treatment it gaveto purab's character. but
life and show goes on ......i do hope that someday you will meet
your own purab ....besides i think jassi did not deserve purab
...so it was fair to both jassi and puab inspite of being unfair to
the viewers.

KAHAN GAYE WOH DIN...DOES ANYONE KNOW THE REST
OF THE WORDS TO THAT RAJ KAPOOR SONG. I THINK IT
FITS THE MOOD OF LAMHE'S POST.
giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I agree that the sorrow of Purab's departure is finally fading into a sort of boredom....Not only is it sad to see my favorite character gone...but for me the show has gone"Phikaa" somehow...Disapprove

one horse races are never fun are they ....plus the characters have evolved in such a way that we are all disillusioned by their lack of sincerity and wholesomeness...now they all stand out for what they are characters in a play....

they are no longer some idealic figures we aspired to or gained inspiration from....i guess the word that describes the feeling best is "detachment"...in
someones words.."I could take it or leave it".
navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

nothing can be happened right now?

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Purab was really good, and Jassi didnt deserve him

but now maybe he'll come as the main hero in some other shows.Big smile

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I am sitting here in my little office/cubicle scratching my head....
I didn't know Purab was a horse? Although he did resemble,
Mr. Ed a little bit.   Big smile
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

I am sitting here in my little office/cubicle scratching my head....
I didn't know Purab was a horse? Although he did resemble,
Mr. Ed a little bit.   Big smile

errrr......jprasad....you too have become disoriented since the departure of purabWink. giaa was refering to armaan.....but horse(pata nahi kaun kiski beizzati kar raha hain)Confused

Go to top