Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

meha

meha

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Hello and Asalam-0-alikum!
I just wanted to know what r the real feelings of indians towards pakistan! i mean ofcourse pakistan is the best country but plz do lemme know....

P.S:DONT BE RUDE!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UR views about My country!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shabs82

Groupbie

shabs82

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 5:31am | IP Logged
im not being rude but u might think pakistan is the best country but others might think india is the best country. im not indian but personaly i think pakistan is a nice country but not the best, i mean i couldnt live ther all my life.

Pinky~786

Groupbie

Pinky~786

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

well, i won't say itz da best c**try.. M sure itz a nice c**try but not da best..

i think ppl tend to sayda c**try  they come  frm iz da  best..

donno y ... may be da c**try pride

i have never been to PK all i can tell u iz ppl frm ther r cool and nice especially frm lahore.. no offense .. 2 me ppl frm Karachi r litt snobby i may be wrng may be itz jus da ppl i knw...

and yeah no offense

thiz iz jus my view .. plz don;t take anythg closely..

ppl tht i knw frm ther r gr88888 except frm karachi

m indian i live in us. since m frm india  i think india iz da gr8  c**try .. .

bkeero

IF-Dazzler

bkeero

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

I wouldn't say that Pakistan is the best country... not because I was born in India..... I don't think India is the best either.......

I think best would be defined where you live at the moment......

I would say I am more American than I am Indian....after all I am a citizen here.........

bas02

Goldie

bas02

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meha

Hello and Asalam-0-alikum!
I just wanted to know what r the real feelings of indians towards pakistan! i mean ofcourse pakistan is the best country but plz do lemme know....

P.S:DONT BE RUDE!

Hello meha,

By 'real feelings of indians towards pakistan' what exactly do u intend to say? Are you assuming that Indians and Pakistanis do not get along? I think then that this is not true. I am Indian but I do not discriminate against anyone. I have many Pakistani friends in fact!! Why can't relations between two groups of humans be normal? Afterall we are all living on the same planet and we are all humans right! I have no bad feelings towards Pakistan or any other country for that matter.

What I do not agree with though is your statement that 'Pakistan is the best country'. How do you define the best country? I personally don't believe you can have 'a best country'. These are just my views and I hope I haven't offended anyone!

icy_devil

IF-Dazzler

icy_devil

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
i don't agree with the fact tht pakistan is the best country...bcoz there is no best counrty.....every counrty is unqie and different in every way....................and the relationship between pakistan and  inda might not be tht good

Edited by icy_devil - 05 July 2005 at 4:28pm

Mysteriousguy

Mysteriousguy

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Pakistan the best country? hahaha, lololo. Where did u get that from?

If compared to India, PAK IS NOTHING. India is far superior and much modern compared to Pak.

In general, all countries are good in their own way, no country is considered the best.

PixieDust91

Goldie

PixieDust91

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Its pretty simple. Most pakistani ppl think Pakistan is the best country. indians think india is the best country. Sometimes both think bad about the other country.

Personally, I think that USA is the best country to have a decent life. The're so much freedom and there isn't much 'social stuff'(ex: working wives, caste system, racism) going on either.

There is no "best country" overall, but there are ''best countries'' in different catagories.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top