Kya Yeh Ishq Hain? (AK) FINALE, pg 30

Posted: 17 years ago

Kya Yeh Ishq hain?

Here's the list of chapters:
Interview 1 (Dilip and Naina)- Page 1 (scroll down)
Interview 2 (Gayatri & Suryaban)- Page 2
Interview 3 (Dadi)- Page 3
Chapter 1- page 4
Chapter 2- page 5
Chapter 3- page 6
Chapter 4- page 7
Chapter 5- page 8
Chapter 6-page 10
Chapter 7-page 12
Chapter 8-page 14
Chapter 9-page 15
Chapter 10-page 19
Chapter 11-page 20
Chapter 12-page 21
Chapter 13-page 22
Chapter 14-page 24
Chapter 15-page 26
Chapter 16-page 29
Finale- page 30

Okay so many of you may know me and many of you may not๐Ÿ˜•. My name is Jerri๐Ÿ˜ƒ I've written the fanfics listed below (links provided) as my Kangana fanfic is finishing soon ๐Ÿ˜ŠI'm writing a new fan fic about Angad and Kripa
As you prob noticed by now all my fanfics start with a K, lol๐Ÿ˜† that was because I thought it would be really funny if I dd. And now it's sorta tradition๐Ÿ˜‰

Okay so what I'm gonna do is  give you a list of characters who are gonna be in my fanfic, I might add more later but for the time being here's the list:

Angad Khanna

Kripa Sharma

Aaliyah Khanna

Naina Khanna

Dilip Khanna

Dadi Khanna

Gayatri Sharma
Surya Sharma
Shaam Sharma

Nandani Sharma

Damini Bose

Pritvi Bose

Mishti Bose

Josh Malhotra

Sur - undisclosed

Alekh-undisclosed

Aastha- undisclosed

I'm not gonna provide charcter references, cos every character will have there own interview where your all get a taste of what they are like.๐Ÿ˜›

For the time being I have exams so I'm not gonna be updating that much, they'll finish on the 24th of January๐Ÿ˜ƒ and soon after I'll start writing the  fanfic., but for the time being I'll be writing the interviews and half the story is in the interviews.๐Ÿ˜ƒ But for the time being I wanna create some suspense๐Ÿ˜ˆ (you prob don't know it yet but u guys'll prob be wanting to murder me๐Ÿคข, lol๐Ÿ˜†. Cause my fanfics have alot of twists and turns.๐Ÿ˜‰ There very unpredictable. I'm Evil with a capital E๐Ÿ˜ˆ) so I'll be writing interviews. Through the interviews you'll be able to piece bits together yet it's not all going to make sense and when I start writing the parts then it'll all come together๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So tonight on the Jerri show we have the interview of Niana and Dilip please give them a round of applause:๐Ÿ˜ƒ(J= Jerri, N= Naina and D= Dilip)

J: Hi mr and Mrs Khanna, it's so good to have you here๐Ÿ˜Š
N: Thankyou for inviting us and it's so nice to be here๐Ÿ˜ƒ

J: So I'm going to ask a couple of general questions and you just answer with whatever that comes up in your mind
D: Sure๐Ÿ˜Š

J: So how long have you been married for?๐Ÿ˜•
N: 35 years๐Ÿ˜ƒ
D: 45 years๐Ÿคข

J: You both seem a bit confused?๐Ÿ˜‰
N giving D a look๐Ÿ˜ก: Well it is the 35th year now but it seems that my husband has amnesia๐Ÿ˜‰
D: No such thing Naina, Just being with you for so long sometime it seems like a lifetime๐Ÿ˜•
N: what!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
D: Oops did I say that out loud๐Ÿ˜ณ
N: Yes you did Dilip and you will be saying that in your sleep as well, when you get to sleep on the sofa tonight๐Ÿ˜ก
D: What I meants darling was that it been 30, but I love you so much that it seems that we've been together for a life time๐Ÿ˜ƒ
N gives Dilip another look: Sure it does ๐Ÿ˜ก

J laughing: So what's you anniversary date?๐Ÿ˜†
N give D a look and sarcastically asks:  Yes Dilip enlighten us all and remind me which year which year we got married in๐Ÿ˜ˆ
D: Yep sure dear how could I forget (He looks around thinking) ummmโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜•
N: Yep Dilip when was it-๐Ÿ˜•
D looks at Naina's facial expressions and tries to read them๐Ÿ˜‰: Janu-Fe-mar-april-ma-september๐Ÿ˜†
N: Well done dilip September and what was the date๐Ÿ˜•
D whispers to J: Kya yaar marvaah gi, ask a different question
N: No Dilip remind me. Tell me the da-๐Ÿ˜ก

J: I know why don't we move on, so how many children do u have?๐Ÿ˜•
N: Sure you can answer this question correctly dilip๐Ÿ˜ก
D: Of course, two-we have two children๐Ÿ˜ƒ
N: Well done, at least you remember some things ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

J: So what are your childrens names?
N: Angad and-
D cuts her off: and Aaliyah ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

J: so we know who's daddy's girl huh?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
D: Yep and we know who is Mummy's boy too๐Ÿ˜‰

J: So what are your children like? Lets start with aaliyah?
D: Beautiful, intelligent and sooo sweet๐Ÿ˜ƒ
N: and spoilt
D: No she's not๐Ÿ˜ณ
N: yep she is what about that new car you brought her?๐Ÿ˜Š
D: and why can't I buy my girl a car๐Ÿ˜•
N you could if it was for an occasion-
D: and there was an occasion๐Ÿ˜ƒ
N:and what occasion was that?๐Ÿ˜•
D: It was ummm.....Sunday๐Ÿ˜†
J and N laugh at this
D: what?๐Ÿ˜•
N: Nothing Dilip 

J: So she lives with you, right?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
D: Nope๐Ÿ˜Š
J looks confused๐Ÿ˜•
N: she's happily married ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

J: okay what about your son? What is he like?
N: He owns a events managements company and he has many talents. He's Sweet, clever and handsome๐Ÿ˜ƒ
D: like his dad๐Ÿ˜›
N gives him a look: and a habit of annoying people like his dad๐Ÿ˜‰
D: Well if he wasn't annoying people then he wouldn't have got Krip-๐Ÿ˜•
N and D look at each other and go quiet

J: He wouldn't have gotโ€ฆwho?๐Ÿ˜•
N we'd rather not-
D: the love of his life๐Ÿ˜Š

Realising this topic is off discussion J:So have you got any grandchildren?๐Ÿ˜•
N: yep Aaliyah has a little boy named Alekh๐Ÿ˜ƒ

J: and what about Angad has he got any children?๐Ÿ˜•
N and D look at each other, they both look disappointed: Umโ€ฆNo 

Realising the tension J attempts another question: So are there any really funny incidents of Angad and Aaliyah when they were children?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
N: Yep loads๐Ÿ˜Š
D: where do we start?๐Ÿ˜•
N: There was that one time when angad was 9 and aaliyah 7 and they wanted to give us breakfast in bed๐Ÿ˜ƒ, so came up stairs and put the tray๐Ÿ˜Š down and-
D: and trust me it was definitely Breakfast in bed cos that where all the food fell all over the bed๐Ÿ˜†
N: It was so funny and then there was that time when Aman broke up with aaliyah, so angad never saw this guy but Aaliyah was really upset. So he went down this guys house and gave him the battering of a life time๐Ÿคขโ€ฆ as he finishes finally he asks the guy 'Now do you have anything to say?๐Ÿ˜•'
D: and the guys goes 'Yes I've been trying to tell you for ages I'm not Aman In his flatmate Rahul.'๐Ÿ˜† That was too funny๐Ÿ˜‰, Angad face and the poor kid๐Ÿ˜ณ
N: and remember that time when Kripa came down and here she is sleeping down our house for the night ๐Ÿ˜Šand she gets the surprise of her life when angad chucks a bucket of water on her in the morning as she was still sleeping.๐Ÿ˜ƒ She turned around and took the covers off and Angad had the shock of his life๐Ÿ˜†
D: Yep I remember, cos he had thought aaliyah was sleeping there and Aaliyah was by the bathroom giggling her head off.๐Ÿ˜† Kripa chased him around the house๐Ÿ˜ƒ and end up hurting herself in the process๐Ÿ˜† 

J laughing as well: so I guess this Kripa is pretty close to you guys, right?๐Ÿ˜•
N and D give defeated smile๐Ÿ˜Š
D: she was aaliyah's friend๐Ÿ˜Š
N: She was close to us, but now things have changed-๐Ÿ˜ณ
D: and she used to make the most amazing food๐Ÿ˜‰
N: hey! Are you saying my food isn't good๐Ÿ˜ก
D: nahin toh when did I say that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

J laugh's: Thank you for coming and it was fun getting to know you guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ and next time stay tuned for the interviews of Gayatri and Suryaban

Okay that's all for now so at the moment I hope your getting a little bit of the story and after a few more inerviews and as the story goes on hopefull u'll be getting more and more of the story.๐Ÿ˜ƒ At the moment we know that:
Kripa and Angad know each other๐Ÿ˜Š
Aaliyah and Kripa we're friends๐Ÿ˜Š
Kipa is the love of Angad's like ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and Kripa and the Khanna's are now longer in touch

How do the Khanna's know Kripa? ๐Ÿ˜•and why are they not in touch anymore?๐Ÿ˜• and why does kripa seemed to move away from the khanna's life?๐Ÿ˜• and what will Gayatri and suryaban have to say next week? ๐Ÿ˜•

Stay tuned to find out. But for now I'm signing off (hehehe๐Ÿ˜† I feel like I'm a tv show presenter)

Jerri
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by starcity - 16 years ago
wow great cont soon...ur right i'm confused i need to put everything togeather to figure out wats happening ๐Ÿ˜†
i like it!! its so different! will be looking forwards to the other interviews ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by candyprincess

wow great cont soon...ur right i'm confused i need to put everything togeather to figure out wats happening ๐Ÿ˜†

Yep at the moment it won't make that much sense๐Ÿ˜• but after a couple more intreviews u guys'll get the general story. When I actually start writing the fanfic part and introduce Kripa and Angad after the interviews, they will be a huge twist๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by spring92

great job! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by erier101

i like it!! its so different! will be looking forwards to the other interviews ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks, it's a different concept from my other fanfics to, but I thought the interviews would be a good change

Okay so what I want you all to do is basically introduce yourself, so I get know ppl better๐Ÿ˜ƒ Here's a little something about me
I'm Jerri im 19, I've written 2 fanfics before this one. I live in the UK and I joined IF AGES ago๐Ÿ˜†

Jerri๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by starcity - 17 years ago

Originally posted by starcity

Yep at the moment it won't make that much sense๐Ÿ˜• but after a couple more intreviews u guys'll get the general story. When I actually start writing the fanfic part and introduce Kripa and Angad after the interviews, they will be a huge twist๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks, it's a different concept from my other fanfics to, but I thought the interviews would be a good change

Okay so what I want you all to do is basically introduce yourself, so I get know ppl better๐Ÿ˜ƒ Here's a little something about me
I'm Jerri im 19, I've written 2 fanfics before this one. I live in the UK and I joined IF AGES ago๐Ÿ˜†

Jerri๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lol ok...um im madiha...turning 14 in march....i am currently writing 3 a-k ffs...i am addicted to if(who isnt?๐Ÿ˜†) and i joined june 16, 06๐Ÿ˜Š

omg they keep saying WAS!!!! lol i hope she didnt die but angad and kripa broke up or somethin lol anything but dead!!!
Originally posted by erier101

lol ok...um im madiha...turning 14 in march....i am currently writing 3 a-k ffs...i am addicted to if(who isnt?๐Ÿ˜†) and i joined june 16, 06๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey madiha my birthdays in March to except i'll be turning the big 20.!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Originally posted by Numera*

omg they keep saying WAS!!!! lol i hope she didnt die but angad and kripa broke up or somethin lol anything but dead!!!

Kripa is not dead. She's alive and you'll  soon understand why they are all saying was๐Ÿ˜† But like I said there will be a huge twist in the story๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Jerri ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by starcity - 17 years ago
wow that was great ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ can't wait for the next part ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks guys here's the next interview๐Ÿ˜ƒ:

Welcome to the Jerri show๐Ÿ˜Š and with me today I have another couple. Today with us we have gayatri and suryaban sharma, please give them a round of applause ๐Ÿ‘
(J=Jerri, G= Gayatri and S=suryaban)

J: Hi Mr and Ms Sharma, it's a pleasure to have you here at the Jerri show ๐Ÿ˜Š
S: How could we resist! my wife is a fan of yours๐Ÿ˜ƒ, your like the Asian Oprah!๐Ÿ˜‰

J: Why thank you, that is very kind of you.๐Ÿ˜ณ Okay, I'm going to ask you a couple of questions and all you have to do is answer them. Is that fine? ๐Ÿ˜•
G: Sure ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

J: So who long have you been married for?
S: it's been 34 beautiful years with my wife๐Ÿ˜ƒ. It was October the 25th we got married ๐Ÿ˜Š
J: wow, a man who remembers his wedding day! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
S: Listen Gayatri, ๐Ÿ˜Šsee Jerri I'm always trying to romance Gayatri ๐Ÿ˜‰but she is thatโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜†
J laughs: How sweet, you guys make a very cute couple๐Ÿ˜ƒ
G blushes ๐Ÿ˜ณ
S: Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

J: So I'm guessing you guys had a love marriage?๐Ÿ˜‰
G: No actually is was arranged ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
J: Wow!๐Ÿ˜ฒ I would have not believed that if you hadn't told me
S: Actually Jerri, for me it was an love marriage๐Ÿ˜ณ I saw Gayatri at a friends wedding and went home and insisted that that I wanted to marry her-
G: and then we got married and since then, to today he is always romancing๐Ÿ˜ณ
S: There's no harm in a man romancing his own wife ๐Ÿ˜†

J: so do you have any children? ๐Ÿ˜•
S: yep we have a daughter called Kripa and a son called Shaam๐Ÿ˜ƒ

J: any grandchildren? ๐Ÿ˜•
G: yes a beautiful granddaughter named Aastha-
S: Shaytaan hain woh ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
G: lol, aur meri javaani ka raaz hain woh๐Ÿ˜†
S, G and J laugh ๐Ÿ˜†
S: I even have a picture of her, here:

J: Awwww, she's adorable. How old is she? ๐Ÿ˜•
G: She's 3  years old ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

J: so I hear that you know the Khanna's as well? ๐Ÿ˜•
S: We knew the Khanna's a long time ago but that was then- ๐Ÿ˜ณ
G: we're not in good terms after what Kripa had to go through. And we had only met them through Kripa in the first place๐Ÿ˜•, we've got nothing against them-there good people but Angad-๐Ÿ˜ก
S: Kripa is my child and she is strong and she's gotten through it and now in fact is very successful ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

J: what does Kripa do? ๐Ÿ˜•
G: International event management- ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
S: She's been all over the world. But then Aastha complains that she doesn't get to see Kripa that much ๐Ÿ˜†
G: and Kripa comes down to our house and finally de-stresses ๐Ÿ˜Š

J: so where is Kripa now? ๐Ÿ˜•
G: she's finally home, she's home for her cousins wedding ๐Ÿ˜Š
S: and that devil aastha can't leave her alone.๐Ÿ˜† She gets her running after her 24/7 ๐Ÿ˜‰

J: and what about Shaam, what's he like? ๐Ÿ˜•
S: He's a bit reserved, like is mom ๐Ÿ˜‰
G: Yes but he has a beautiful wife and daughter ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

J: I heard that Kripa and Angad were linked together at a time?๐Ÿ˜•
G: Ummโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
S: It's long and complicated I'm pretty sure we'll take up more than half hr of your segment.๐Ÿ˜† In basic terms they have history and that's all. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
J laughs and realises that the Sharma's don't want to talk about it ๐Ÿ˜•

J: But some would say that Kripa is the love of Angads life, right? ๐Ÿ˜•
S: then those some people would be wrong because there is nothing between Kripa and Angad anymore. ๐Ÿ˜ก
G: Further more what angad did to Kripa when she needed him the most- ๐Ÿคข
S: It's just wrong! ๐Ÿคข

J: umm sorry about that, but is Kripa married?๐Ÿ˜•
G: ummโ€ฆNo. She's not
S: She's too busy jet setting around the world, lol.๐Ÿ˜† But soon she might be-
G: Suryaban don't jinx it! ๐Ÿ˜ก

J so tell me more about your family then ?๐Ÿ˜•
G: we'll we're a middle-higher class family and we love each other immensely ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
S: Aastha is our little devil ๐Ÿ˜ˆand even Pri-
G gives Suryaban a look so Suryaban shuts up, Jerri smells something cooking,๐Ÿ˜‰ but it seems that the sharma's don't want to tell her

J: so what are your children like?
S: Shaam is reserved but very sweet๐Ÿ˜Š, He's handsome like his dad and he controls the family business.๐Ÿ˜ƒ And Kripaโ€ฆ(he goes still) ๐Ÿ˜ณshe's quiet and it's like she's with us but not really there. The only time she's properly with us is if she's playing with Aastha ๐Ÿ˜Š
G: Not so log ago she used to be soo bubbly and fierce๐Ÿ˜ƒ. She used to fight for what she believed in ๐Ÿ˜Š
S: and one time she even went away from home, she lived on her own and said that she wanted to be independent๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†, she met aaliyah that year-๐Ÿ˜ณ(Suryaban goes quiet)

J: So what's the relationship between this Aaliyah and Kripa?๐Ÿ˜•
S: they used to bee best friends
G: But Kripa still speaks to Josh๐Ÿ˜Š but less so to Aaliyah, it's just not the same anymore ๐Ÿ˜•

J: Who's Josh? ๐Ÿ˜•
S: Kripa's best friend- they grew up together. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
G: At one time they promised that if none of them had gotten married by when they were 25 years old then they would get married together ๐Ÿ˜†
S: And soon Kripa will be getting married to-
G gives him a look to shut him up ๐Ÿ˜ก (Jerri definately smells something ooking now)๐Ÿ˜•

J: Thank you Mr and Mrs Sharma. That was a great chat. It was lovely to have you on the Jerri show. Next week stay tuned for Dadi's interview ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Okay that's all for now. So after this interview we find that:
  • Angad and Kripa have History๐Ÿ˜•
  • There is something in Angad and Kripa's past that we are not aware of๐Ÿ˜• 
  • Kripa's parents seem to think that there may be another guy is Kripa's life ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Kripa and Aastha seem to get on very well, and Kripa is only herself when talking with Aastha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
But some unanswered questions still remain
What is the history between Angad and Kripa? ๐Ÿ˜•Who's this new guy in Kripa's life?๐Ÿ˜• What is it that dramatically changed Kripa's life? ๐Ÿ˜•

Okay I hope a little more of the story is being pieced together in your minds, next time on the Jerri show will be Dadi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That's all from me and now I'm signing off ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Jerri ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by starcity - 16 years ago
i rhink angad and kripa did get married b4.. astha is theirs and angad didnt believe her cuz he thought she was cheating.. rite?? no.. this is jerri's fanfic.. jerri is UNPREDICTABLE rite?? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

i read kangana n the ending of it better be UNPREDICTABLE not wat everyone is thinking okay.. this fanfic seems fun.. the interview segments are kool.

continue soooonn