Disha updates thanks disha 77

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 years ago
The episode begins with DK asking Disha for an explanation for her behaviour to Sanya. Disha is obviously petrified but only because DK screams on her in front of Ranu who is both shocked and perplexed at DK's behaviour with her. Disha just keeps mum and lowers her eyes. DK tells Disha that she is no one to tell his guests to stay or leave. He then taunts Disha by saying that is she feeling awkward infront of her sister. Ranu is flabbergasted and very angrily tells Disha that why is she putting up with such a man. Disha tells Ranu to keep quiet while Ranu who is now flaring with anger tells Disha that she can't stay in a house where her husband is living with another woman right under her nose. DK smiles evily at Disha and tells her that she is free to leave the house and infact she will have to leave the house if she does not apologise to Sanya. Ranu looks ready to explode with anger and keeps tugging at Disha's arms telling her to come with her. Disha very calmly and with great digntiy looks at Sanya and says "I am sorry". The stupid, old, ugly hag, Sanya is elated and very meanly tells Disha to repeat her apology as she did not hear very clearly. Ranu looks clearly horrified and DK is watchful as Disha takes a deep breath and repeats that she is sorry. I am giving Disha's wonderful retort to both Sanya and DK in dialouge format:

Disha to Sanya: Mujhe maaf kar do Sanya ke maine tumse battamizi se baat ki, maine tumhe yeh sacchai batai ki main is ghar ki bahu hoon aur tum sirf mere pati ka haata ka khilona. Sanya, mere maafi maange ne se, sacchai badal nahin jaati hai. Main ab bhi Disha Sehgal hoon aur tum ab bhi DK ki mistress ho.

TRANSLATION: Disha says that if her apology changes the way things are then, she is definitely very sorry for her behaviour with Sanya. DK and Sanya are taken aback at Disha's unexpected statement, while Disha says that her apologising to Sanya does not change a single thing. She still remains to be DK's wife and Sanya will still be his mistress.

Disha to DK : Maine aaj Sanya se sirf aapke kushi ke liye maafi maangi. Ek din aapne mere kushi ke liye Inder ko jail jaane se bachaya tha, aaj maine aapki baat rakhne ke liye, Sanya se maafi maangi hai. Us din aapne apne Pati hone ka saboot diya tha aur aaj main apni patni hone ka farz kiya hai. Hum dono rishtey ki ek aise door se bandhe hai, jo bahut kacchi bhi hai aur bahut chhoti bhi. Agar us door ka ek bhi kinara jhuka toh doosre kinare ko bhi jhukna padega. DK, aapki patni hone ke naate, jaise aapki haar or jeet main, meri bhi haar aur jeet hai, waise hi, agar main kisi kai saamne haar jaatai hoon, toh yeh haar aapki bhi hai. Agar mere saat aap nahin jhookte hai, toh yeh, door usi waqt toot jaayegi. Aur mujhe poora yakin hai, ki yeh aap bilkul nahin chhahte hai.

TRANSLATION : I apologised to Sanya only for your happiness. One day you had bailed out Inder for my happiness, today I aplogised to Sanya for your honour. You had given the proof of being my husband one day, today I have proved to be a good wife. Sanya's jaws literally drop out as DK gets a very strange, partly affectionate, partly intrigued look on his face as he keeps staring at Disha intently. Disha goes and stands near DK and tells him that they are tied by a very thin and small thread which binds them in matrimony, if DK fails in front of anyone, she also fails along with him and similarly if she fails in front of anyone (read Sanya) he fails along with her. Disha says that if DK won't stand with her then the thread which binds them will snap that very moment and she is sure that DK does not want this to happen.

Disha says all this with great diginity and humility, Ranu looks on clearly horrified at her sister's humiliation, while Sanya who is totally beaten has a "I can't believe this is happening to me" while our hottie DK looks very impressed as he tries to supress his admiration for his smart wife!

The rest of the episode was quite a bore, when Ranu tells Disha that she can't believe that Disha married such a man and is actually putting up with all the humiliation and indiginty. Disha says that it was her choice and she is ok with the state of affairs. Disha says that now her husband's house is her home and that she can't leave it. Ranu gives her the wedding card and takes her promise that she will come for the wedding. Inder is waiting outside in his Car for Ranu who breaks down in front of Inder. Just as they are driving back home, DK and Sanya drive out of their home, where DK looks at Inder and gets a "Oh, this loser again" type of look. Ranu then tells the whole story to Inder who is clearly shocked, but hides his emotions and tells Ranu that it was Disha's choice to marry DK and it is now her fate to put up with him. Ranu is very angry with Inder and says that can't they do anything to help Disha, Inder just keeps quiet and keeps driving.

The same day, Inder calls up Disha who is sitting alone in her room lost in her thoughts and asks her to meet him. Disha is petrified and remembers DK telling her that if he ever sees Inder & Disha together, he will kill Inder. Disha tries to dissuade Inder and tells him that she cannot meet him, when Inder says that he is standing in the lawns of her house and if she does not come outside, he will come inside the house. Disha is stunned to hear this and rushes out where Inder is waiting for her in the lawns. Disha is just too numbed to react when Inder looks at her says that he loves her. The episode ends on Disha's petrified, helpless face

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Oops as usual forgot to mention an important part of the update...........

After Disha is through with assassinating Sanya with her witty and sharp replies, DK just gives a long, expressionless stare at Disha and then just walks away to his room as Sanya looks on with a dazed expression at Disha.

I found that pretty cool................it was symbolic in the way that DK has lost for the first time and has backed off in front of Disha even though it was Disha who had apparently lost in front of DK and Sanya! I also like the fact that Disha says to DK that she apologized to Sanya for his happiness.........now if this doesn't melt DK, I really don't know what will icon_cool.gif

I think DK will see Inder and Disha together in his own house and will burn up with jelousy & realize that if he doesn't get his act together, he will be stuck with the old hag of his for the rest of his life icon_lol.gif
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks fortvpur!

That was so sad....for disha!
pj04 thumbnail
 This is interesting ....there is lot more going under the surface than on it. Dk seems to be getting more and more attached to disha(much to his chagrin , i am sure). what he gives disha can only qualify as smouldering looks. great acting and story telling by everybody....are tony and diya listening😉
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update been waiting for it for
soooooooo long.
Thanks you soooooooo much.
Princess
anitha.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: pj04

This is interesting ....there is lot more going under the surface than on it. Dk seems to be getting more and more attached to disha(much to his chagrin , i am sure). what he gives disha can only qualify as smouldering looks. great acting and story telling by everybody....are tony and diya listening😉

Don't you feel that Zee has better serials than Sony?
pj04 thumbnail

Don't you feel that Zee has better serials than Sony?

at the moment ...yes smisha. i loved astitva but with abhi's second marraige and kiran's affair....i was for most part grossed out. i fail to understand what is with this new trend of multiple mairrages and divorces. piya ka ghar was over the top(in line with ekta shows) and lavanya ( i hated the lead ...like jassi she was headstrong to the point of being stupid).

but new line up is very impressive. i saw initial episodes of tumhari disha...did not like it much but eversince dk /disha nupitals ...things have picked up. the acting by dk guy is superb(almost like aryan on jjkn). the best thing is that the progression of story is very natural and subtle. there are no unusual twists. the protagonist does not break into 15 minutes lecture at every opportunity(like ekta shows) ...nor is she stupid and full of herself(kkusum and jjkn). however it comes as no surprise as this is the second creation of film farm production house. thier first was dil...na jane kyon on chausath panne. that was a great show too. very simple and straightforward tale.....enhanced by excellent background music, acting and very real and logical treatment of story.i could almost see that bond of love growing between the mismatched leads there. strangely they never say it out loud...you see it in thier actions and expressions. if this show is treated similarily it will be a great show(it already ranks second  on zee rating lists). kareena kareena is fine....i treat it more like a time paas. kabhi haan kabhi naa is very thought provoking...you can see premises from the book ...men are from mars and women are from venus. pancham is an another good show(though leads all knowing attitude gets on my nerves). at the moment sony has nothing..nada to beat them. jjkn is boring.....kkusum and ymlh are on the traditional weepy route with idealistic, lecture giving protagonist. i think i have not switched to sony for last one week

anitha.b thumbnail
you are right pj...

I just wish Sony too gets some comedy into the series...

I am watching kareena kareena and i think it is so much better.
Tumhari Disha has real different story line and hopeful they will be on track...
I have never watched pancham. The guy looks so much bachha and i think he is poor in acting so not much impressive for me..
Reth is another good serial. I am hoping that one also does not change track.
Piya ka ghar is ruined with too much of dragging..just like kkkusum...

Edited by smisha - 19 years ago
anitav thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi

I Love reading the reviews and want to know whats going to happen ... 

thank u very much for the reviews. Here in South Africa TD comes on fri/sat/sun.

we almost a month back ...we just saw the episode with Vijendra giving a cheque to the banker & ended with ITB bank being bankrupt..so we have a long way to catch up 

thanx