Page 1 of 78

Page 1
Page   of 78
Page 2 Page 78

JCluvs srk

Goldie

JCluvs srk

Posted: 11 January 2007 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
hey i'm writing a new fanfiction...this is my very first fanfiction so plse bear wit me n i really hope tat all of u enjoy it. i'm writing this fic wit iqbal as shiv and pallavi as gauri in mind. Embarrassed the story is gonna be kinda the same wit twists n truns...its basically how i wanted the story to turn out to be like.

storyline: all the characters r mostly the same. shashank n gauri wer gonna get married n gauri luvd him like crazy, but shahshank didnt want to get married at this age. on the day of the wedding he ditched her b/c shiv's frnd did tat whole drama n insulted gauri. shahshank thought this was a perfect time to stop the wedding n so he left. mahen thought tat shiv was at fault n made him marry gauri. nikila is good in this story n ther is no kudali dosh. ippishita is a close frnd of shiv's but they r not havin an affair. infact she is quite fond of gauri n helps her out when shiv is being rude.

so tell me shood i continue?

Edited by JCluvs srk - 18 July 2007 at 6:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

floatingindaskysl3gkhajssafiyaaSoulmate_Sana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff: pyar to hona hi tha (NOTE! pg78)" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rock_Star

IF-Dazzler

Rock_Star

Posted: 11 January 2007 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
plz continue....it looks very interesting... can't wait to read it

JCluvs srk

Goldie

JCluvs srk

Posted: 11 January 2007 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
The shiv/gauri wedding is over and this is their suhag raat.

Gauri is sitting in the bedroom thinking about how her life just did a 360 turn.
Gauri thinking: 'why did shashank leave? Everything was so perfect between us…I thought he loved me?' tears slowly started to from in her beautiful dark eyes…. 'And shiv?....he doesn't even like me and now we are married. What am I going to do?'

Just then she heard the door open and shiv walked in. she stood up from the bed she was sitting on and waited for shiv to yell at her. Shiv was known for his anger, but he was also known for his good looks, charm, style, and passion. A frown formed on her forehead indicating confusion when shiv didn't say a word. Shiv slowly locked the door and starting walking towards her. Her breath caught in her throat as he got closer and closer.
Gauri thinking: 'is that anger I see in his eyes?

Shiv, who was expressionless, slowly backed her to the wall. She tried to move passed him towards the right but his hand came up…blocking her path. She tried the left side but his other hand came up caging her in. he slowly started leaning his head closer to hers.

Gauri tightly closed her eyes, afraid of what was going to happen…then shiv finally spoke…
Shiv: "kya hua? Sharma gayi?" then his expression suddenly turned into hatred. "don't worry…I will never touch you. You know why? Because I hate you with everything I got. You ruined my life!" he hit his fist on the wall and gauri turned her head away from his in fear. Shiv violently took her chin in his hand and turned her face toward his.

Shiv: "look at me when I'm talking to you….i HATE you..u get that…I HATE you. U will regret marrying me. I am going to make your life hell. You are messing with shiv kapoor and shiv kapoor always gets want he wants. Just wait and watch…sweetheart."

Shiv moved back from her and left the room. Gauri slowly leaned back on the wall for support. The tears started to come faster and faster with each passing moment….

wat do you think guys? good? bad? horrible? suggestions r always welcome...jus pm me wit them n i'll see wat i can do.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishafarihaSoulmate_Sana

Rock_Star

IF-Dazzler

Rock_Star

Posted: 11 January 2007 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
awesome part Clap Clap
shiv is so mean to gauri Cry

Addz

Groupbie

Addz

Posted: 11 January 2007 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
gud starting .....

Jenna Dutt

Goldie

Jenna Dutt

Posted: 11 January 2007 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
intersting, pls. continue

jiya imdad

Goldie

jiya imdad

Posted: 11 January 2007 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
shiv hates gauri just like in the serial Cry Cry Cry
gud start continue soon Clap

ana13

ana13

Posted: 12 January 2007 at 7:01am | IP Logged
hey......plzz du continue.....its nice 2 hear that shiv doesnt like ipshita n Nikhila is gud......nnnnn yaaa theirs nooo kundli dosh............lol....wunderful starting plzzzzz update fast...cant wait ny longer.... Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top