Time Bomb 9/11

TIME BOMB BAND IN NORTH AMERICA

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hunkabunka

hunkabunka

Posted: 04 July 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
I think just like indian idol timebomb is also banned in north america since they don't have the copyright laws as they have copied it frm CSI or somesort of a program which i can't recall

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TIME BOMB BAND IN NORTH AMERICA" in Time Bomb 9/11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hunkabunka

hunkabunka

Posted: 04 July 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
i guess so

memsaab

IF-Rockerz

memsaab

Posted: 04 July 2005 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Time Bomb is not a copy of any serial. 24 and Time Bomb have totally different concept. In 24 they solve a case in 24 hours whereas Time Bomb is more like story of a day which is leading to Osama and his son Usman's terrorism in India as they vow to seek revenge because it was RAW who has supposedly helped the USA to attack Osama. It has no case solved in 24 hours like in 24. Only thing that is common in both serials are they show the time pass by in between episodes..

If 24 claims to be the original then I can say it is also a copy of Jhonny Depp's 1995 hit movie, Nick of Time. Gene Watson (Jhonny Depp) is returning home after his wife's funeral and is a simple accountant, his daughter is kidnapped and he is asked to kill the Mayor and the movie exactly runs on time.. that matches your watch.   (part of it is already copied in Shah Rukh Khan starrer "Badshah" where he is asked to kill Rakhi... DITTO SCENES)

I think however, it is a controversial serial due to the name Osama and  September 11.

OMG... I remember it when I was watching news in the morning and only one plane had hit the tower and saw the second plane hit the tower LIVE....

I don't think it is banned in North America as I watched the first episode already and been watching the promos on tv only today.

Edited by memsaab - 04 July 2005 at 11:42pm

sadaf18

sadaf18

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 6:52am | IP Logged

ya memsaab, u r rite...i watched the first episode and am desperately waiting for the 2nd.

mithrandir

mithrandir

Posted: 06 July 2005 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Timebomb IS a copy of the show 24. 24 is not a show about solving cases. Season 1 of 24 dealt with the hero trying to save a Senator's Life. Season 2 of 24 dealt with Saving a city and so on.. In timebomb he has to rescue the Prime Minister's life, I dont see how this is any different from 24
I am not claiming 24 to be an original show, but yes some of its ideas can be seen in various movies. 24 was one of the first shows to implement those ideas on a consistent basis on TV. Previously other tv shows tried out similar ideas, like split screen, counter and all, but they did not do it consistently and those shows were not focused on that aspect.

PLEASE get your facts right

Post Reply New Post

Go to top