Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

I beg of you! (Page 4)

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Ahhha,

I knew you would be back with this one (to be read with faint rythmes of the tune "Memories"in the background)!

Ab toh Trps girh rahay hain ....Kash Purab hota toh is show ka yeh alam nahi hota...Smile

seroisly though...I have compromised with the "changes" and the fact that I have stopped watching it has definately made it easier....my new interests are Tumhari Disha, Kareena Kareena and Kabhi Haan, Kabhi Naa.LOLLOLLOL

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Big smile Big smile Big smile   

Giaa

I finally managed to catch Kabhi Haan, Kabhi Naa yesterday
and I liked it. Thank god for a show directed towards adults. I
have been watching Kareena Kareena as well and that is pretty
good. I haven't seen Tumhari Disha, but I have seen that other
one...the girl's name is Jiya. Which one is better?
giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I think  u are  talking about "Reth" ...I do watch it on and off ...it's good a different angle ... but its not as absorbing as Tumhari Disha...the story is interesting and a lot of the cast are good actors.  DK and Disha the main
characters emote beautifully and their dialouge delivery is also very emphatic...ClapClapClap

both shows are good ...but I watch Reth by chance once in a while ...while I plan on watching TD at its scheduled time...give it a try!
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
jprasad i almost got over him, but you're right we seem to discuss here so much about him its hard to forget him.... i think i should also change my avtar and get something new...! Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index