CK part 1 - closed for comments (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 429

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 12 January 2007 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
roja......I have just shipped to you a new set of denture.......because I know a few good dentists in New york

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CK part 1 - closed for comments (Page 6)" in Fun Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 12 January 2007 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Hi all.....any one wants to use the pictures which are posted here.....please feel free to do so.

All you need to do is....write your jokes and post it. Then hit edit button and copy the picture and paste it...( no need to upload again in imageshack)

Remember only after you post some thing....in editing box only you can do all this...even changing colours...bold...etc.

Suram....roja...kams and Pat....ellaarum unga kai varisayai kaameenga pa.....

Good luck.....

Edited by atina - 12 January 2007 at 9:36pm

kams_123

kams_123

Posted: 12 January 2007 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Dr Atina to IF members on board:

Roja is turning frm bad to worse these days.Looks like I hav to research on to atleast make her less dangerous to others. Cry On the other hand Kams is recovering quite well,must say progressing towards recovery Big smile
Whats the noise out there??Atina turns bak shockedly
(Roja is singing…….. Angry Angry
Atina:Oh I cant even hear her speech..Shes singing horribly now….Looks like we will die unable to bear tht sound..Must do something quickly) Wink Wink

Roja:
Arjunaru villu
Harichandran sollu
Atinaa ku dillu
Kams ku lollu Tongue Tongue

Kams looks in all sogam at her friend Roja akka and one more "Kaaka Kathal" is heard Wink

Kams:
Unnai Solli kuttram illai
Ennai solli kuttram illai
Serials seidhaa kolamadi
Directors seidha kuttramadi Cry Cry

Roja:
Kams ,u are bak again….

"Unnai Pazhi vangama vida matten,vidamatten " Angry Angry

Kams who was behaving quite well until tht time,shows some signs of abnormality…
Indha Indha dialogue..kams murmurs…Ei Abi ,nee daane Krishyaa konna..unna indha ACD vida mattaaaaaaaaan Ouch

(Both look like women wrestlers..Starting to pull each other ,biting ,kicking…).
Atina:Oh god dangerous curves,wht do I do now??Atina quicly gets in and comes out dressed with a beautiful naradar kondai and a big stick with which she used to beat them Wink

Atina murmurs to herself: Oh God!!!please save us on board.Hope they hav seen Mahabarath serial…She comes bfore kams and Roja ,calls them and stands bfore them like Lord Krishna and uses the stick in her hand like a flute…. Wink

Atina:
Yadha yadha hee dharmashya….
Glanir bhavthibaratha……..Sambhavami uge uge,Sambbhavami uge uge!!!

Kams and Roja stop fighting and stare at Atina..Both are mesmerized…. Tongue Tongue

Kams and Roja( closing their eyes and sing in chorus )
Ketadhum kudupavaane Krishna Krishna…..and fall at Atina's feet Smile Smile

Atina(murmers to herself):Kudukaren Kudukaren nalla kudukaren Tongue Tongue

She cautiously picks up the injection frm behind and "Sathak Sathak"
Wink Wink Kams and Roja fall to her feet sedated…

Atina with a sigh of relief turns back
All the IF members shocked and speechless….
Angry Angry Angry

Edited by kams_123 - 12 January 2007 at 10:16pm

rojapoo

Groupbie

rojapoo

Posted: 12 January 2007 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
LOL Pat and Kams. Intha multiple serial shock syndrome nammai enge ellam kondu pogumoo?? Atina, ippo singing le erangiyacha? pavam what will u do with kirukkus like me and kams on board!!!! LOL LOL

kams_123

kams_123

Posted: 12 January 2007 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

LOL

Ezhudaa  kuda mudilaaa.....SirichinrukennnWink

Edited by kams_123 - 12 January 2007 at 11:05pm

patrojatina

patrojatina

Posted: 12 January 2007 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Hey this is Roja ..am having probs with my other ID, thank God Atina created this, otherwise I cant post here!!! it just doesnt let me log in my original ID. First my avtar got lost and now it is me booo hooooo

patrojatina

patrojatina

Posted: 12 January 2007 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Selva: ganga maama vanga, rendu perum sernthu poi magila vai thedalam.

Ganga: athukkellam na varali, RK maama vai poi koopidu, avar than velai vetti illame ellar problem mum solve panna alaivar,

aanaa

Goldie

aanaa

Posted: 13 January 2007 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top