Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i juest read the update-
ITS AMAZZZINNNGGGGG
continue soon
hurrayyy! devki is mukti- tell me...when will shatad die 😡
kitty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks reeha, fifster and robin... I will update quickly as I can 😊
xoxsubhaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow that was awesum..i wish that would actually happen in kzk
kitty123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhag

wow that was awesum..i wish that would actually happen in kzk

thanks. .i wish that too

pm rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!!! so Devki is Mukti. i have a questin??? while reading ur FF i didnt get these. Is mukti with Sharad and Aparna???? i dont know. And ur FF rocks!!!! continue soon!!!!!!
kitty123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pm rocks

WOW!!!! so Devki is Mukti. i have a questin??? while reading ur FF i didnt get these. Is mukti with Sharad and Aparna???? i dont know. And ur FF rocks!!!! continue soon!!!!!!

No not anymore.... she was working with aparna to get back at prem, then she changed her mind cos she loved prem for real

her big plan was to act as she was in love with prem and break his heart by making him think she died... , she wanted to show him how it hurts when you loose the person you love and how it feels when your heart is broken.... she was planning to switch her self with devki's body.. but later she decided she truley loves prem and told aparna she didn't want to go through with it..

aparna got angry. and eventhough mukti didn't want to go through with the plan aparna did, but because of her head injury with the accident (very filmy i know) Mukti believes she is devki.. sort of amnesia mixed with split personality (a rare sickness.. very very rare...😉well very common in tv sopas and serials😆) So they let her think she is devki and let her go back to devki's home, , thinking they can use her again....  but prerna found her before aparna can use devki....

Don't worry later on it would be clearly explained when the other characters get to know....

kitty123 thumbnail

thanks for your comments and I am so sorry i couldn't update sooner

Chapter 3

The change from night in to morning, the change from darkness in to light, the change from days to weeks, had made no change to how Prem had been feeling. He stood cowardly behind his door, fearing he would fail to carry on with the faade of being happy. Yet he knew had to.

He turned and looked at him self in the mirror; he was dressed in a grey colour suit, and a tie to match his bluish white shirt. His eyes were tired; his shoulders felt the weight of his spinning head.

He breathed in. Opened the door.

In the kitchen, everyone was engaged in a chat over breakfast. Prem walked over to them and sat in one of the two vacant chairs.
"Good morning beta you are looking good today?" said Mr. Bajaj with a smile, as he sipped his tea.
Prem just smiled with him and reached for a piece of toast. He noticed that Devki wasn't there.

He was happy he didn't have to feel the awkwardness between them and he could have his breakfast peacefully.

He dropped back to his chair and watched as everyone carry on with their conversations. Seeing Sneha smilingly talking with everyone improved his mood.

Then "She" came in.

Her smile as vibrant as the rays of the morning sun; her grace as serene and simple as a rose blossom; every time he looked at Devki he was amazed by the fact how much she looked like Mukti. He was gazing at her against his own will.

She saw him, with his eyes focused on her.

Prem then with some force managed to turn back to his plate.

Her smile immediately faded as she saw that the only seat available for her was near Prem. She turned back.

Sneha Devki who was about to leave
"Devki, where are you going? Come and have breakfast with us,"  
"I..I will eat later.. I'm not that hungry" she answered timidly.
"Don't be silly, you didn't even eat last night, sit, and eat" Prerna commanded as she poured some tea to herself.

For a second Prem thought he should ask why she didn't eat last night, but then changed his mind remembering that what she did and not did was none of his business.

then apprehensively Mukti came to the table and sat next to Prem.

Prem as he ate kept his eyes on the butter dish, not wanting to catch a glimpse of Devki even by mistake.

Mukti on the other hand, had found her diversion in the bed crumbs on her plate. She was too scared to look at him frightened he would hate her more.

Eventhogh they were the only silent members in the house, they couldn't even hear the others for their hearts were beating so loudly, it made it hard for them to hear anything else.

Mukti felt that it would be more uncomfortable if the others noticed she was feeling uneasy sitting near Prem for she was being too silent and immobile, so she reached for the butter. To her misfortune, Prem had thought he had been looking at the butter too long and others might question him over it, thus, he too decided he needed some butter for his toast and had reached for it at the same instance as Mukti.

Mukti's hand was on the butter knife and Prem's on hers. Mukti shuddered feeling a flicker of electricity from his hand and She couldn't stop her head from turning to him. Mukti was somehow not at all surprised to find his eyes already to be on her.

He wanted too take his hand away from hers, he wanted to take his eyes away from hers, but he couldn't; she couldn't. To an onlooker It was a startling sight to see the butter not melting under the warmth being spawned out of their hands.

He didn't want to sense how Devki's hand fixed his hand so flawlessly, but he was reluctantly, and guiltily taking the pleasure in feeling her soft hands beneath his. It felt so innate for him to hold her hand, he wanted to ask her, "Are you sure you are not Mukti? Cos You feel the same" but he didn't. "Obviously how could she be… I saw for my self what happened to her, .. And she certainly doesn't talk like her, act like her," He argued with him self before he thought about posing his unintelligent question.

"eh could one of you please pass me the butter?" asked Sneha with a crafty smile.
Prem took his hand away as embarrassed Mukti passed Sneha the butter.
Prem got up, "Eh eh I.. I think I should go now,"
"Finish you breakfast and go beta" Prerna complained.
"No I have lots of work and I have to go.."
"Ok then see you in the evening" said Prerna.
He left quickly as Mukti secretly watched him walk away.

"Oh thank god he left…" said Sneha to the surprise of Mukti.
"Why?"
"So we can plan his surprise birthday party!" Sneha explained.
"Oh.. but.. but.. do you think it's a good idea? Cos I mean he is not that happy and all.. it's just been few … " Mukti didn't think Prem would like to have a party, she could tell he is not going to enjoy it.
"Oh Devki.. he needs to lighten up… I think a birthday party would take his mind off of everything.. I will invite all his friends…"
"But.. but.."Mukti couldn't disagree further, after all who was she to tell his family about what makes Prem happy.
"Oh don't worry beta.. Prem will be fine.." Prerna reassured Mukti with a gentle pat.
"Ok then you all take care of every thing and we will see you all at the party" said Mr. Bajaj as he left with Mahesh and Thushar, leaving the girls to handle the task of making Prem's surprise party a success.
"Mama you call all the guests"
"Ok I have the list right here and I will go and make the calls"

"Devki we will give you a nice makeover…"Sneha eagerly said as if she was a schoolgirl excited about her newest project.
Kuki took Mukti's hair and said,
"This is just crying for a new hair cut."
Mukti hastily took her braided hair from kuki's hand and protested against their fashion interventions.
"Stop it!" She demanded.
The girls were too determined and they managed to drag her in to Sneha's room to start the grooming process.

After few hours of decision-making and few hours of careful scissor and makeup handling it was done.
"Devki Oh you are looking so gorgeous" Sneha was so happy about her work.
"Yeah the hair cut I gave just makes you look perfect" Kuki started to brag.
Sneha rolled her eyes and let her keep boasting.
Mukti laughed at their child like actions and looked at herself from the mirror.
"Thank you… both of you… I thought you two would make me look like one of those showgirls you see on TV. But this is really good... I love it" Mukti had started to feel an unexplainable ease bearing her new look.
"Oh what a shocking thought, have you ever seen us dressed like that.. Devki?" Sneha laughingly asked.
"I haven't dressed like that never ever… but I've seen Sneha walk around in something like that " Kuki turned to sneha, "when you were about ten," 
"eh.. eh well that was a long time ago when I thought I wanted to become a dancer" Sneha defended her fashion sense.
They all laughed and giggled like silly schoolgirls as they planned the rest of the evening.

Mukti for the first time after a long time was starting to feel like she was home.

I don't know if I spelt kuki's name correctly... anyways hope you enjoyed it didn't have the time to finsh it off will complete it by tonight

Edited by kitty123 - 17 years ago
kvashishat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee plz cont soon
hIra_89 thumbnail
perfect story please continue it soon
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwww kitty that was sooooo good! i hope prem finds out soon that this is not devki but his mukti! he already has the feeling, hopefully he investigates that feeling! your writting is great and im really liking how your new fanfic is coming together! (big suprize, i knew it would be great) 😃 continue soon!