Aisa Des Hai Mera
Aisa Des Hai Mera

India-Forums

’’Life WiThOut WoRkiNg OuT’’...ArTicLe (Page 6)

superbike Goldie
superbike
superbike

Posted: 10 January 2007 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whynot

Hey i agreed with you completely.... now why are you tired? LOL LOL

HI, I am tooooooo tired to explain even why..............LOLLOLLOL, so next time before a serious discussion, I will explain why do I get tired .........LOL.LOLLOL

shahnaz12 Goldie
shahnaz12
shahnaz12

Posted: 10 January 2007 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Edited by shahnaz12 - 10 January 2007 at 9:20am
soul76 IF-Sizzlerz
soul76
soul76

Posted: 10 January 2007 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whynot

Originally posted by blind horizon

Clap Shvetal and Teena hats off to you ppl really such elaborate explanations on the working and non working women, views and superb comments. Shvetal on a serious note whenever YOU find the right person for YOURSELF.Someone u'll trust and love unconditionally and someone who will uphold all your faith and love and return it tenfolds I'm positive you will marry him. Because the future is still a mystery and it has yet to unfold itself we never know what's next! Smile

Muneeza dear thanks a ton for your heartfelt wishes... i can feel the warmth of your feeling through the screen of the computer.... hug hug.

On a lighter note, mere friends ki party mein mat shaamil ho... mere liye ladka dhoondhna chood do. Wink LOL LOL

Oh dear I cannot perform such a difficult and arduous task! Finding a guy to your liking is like mining for gold dear as he'll be priceless! Smile To find the gold you must bear the grime and so dear I'll be more than happy to catch the wedding bouquet and enjoy the cake with Gaurav by my side! Wink We'll really enjoy the wedding dear ,do call us.LOL Who knows we might even gift you a laptop to keep in touch!!!!! I know , I know we're being thoughtful and modest but that's what friends are for.Wink

shahnaz12 Goldie
shahnaz12
shahnaz12

Posted: 10 January 2007 at 9:19am | IP Logged
OK …. Things are getting too serious dearies Confused … I am afraid if by any chance Gaurav gets to read the posts in this topic Wink …. He will either decide not to marry ever Cry (ohhhh poor poor soul will be so lonely Cry Cry … I do not want that to happen to him ever Smile ….) or will marry someone right away Dead (I am very afraid to imagine who that person might be Ouch …. ) and forget about all of us Cry.

Uffffffffffffffff girls you are way too much … trust me darling I came from a very large family with various kinds of people and a bunch of strong headed females Big smile … who are well educated, independent and gorgeous (yeah ...that's what others say LOL LOL LOL … )…. The strongest non believers in marriage turned into the best believers Wink when they found the right person Clap …. and went to an extent only fit for soap opera scripts to get married LOL.

So don't say that you already know yourself where your heart is involved Wink … exploring one self is a journey itself Big smile …. Let the journey surprise you with it's twist and turns Wink ….don't let the hope for a miracle fade away Big smile ….. hope makes life worth living Clap.

And finally Shvetal Heart … no one is asking you to marry someone if you are not in love with that person Confused …. I think I made it very clear in my other posts as well …. An woman who is financially and physically (society comes in to picture here …. see we are social beings at the end of the day Confused ….) independent ….. does not have to marry if she does not expect to get the love, companionship and the fulfillment of her desires from her husband Wink Big smile.

After all marriage is not any other relationship…it has very serious emotional dimensions attached to it Big smile … but to understand this, women need to be independent and need to understand their needs and dreams clearly Big smile .

OK darlings … friends now Big smile

Edited by shahnaz12 - 10 January 2007 at 9:29am
superbike Goldie
superbike
superbike

Posted: 10 January 2007 at 9:28am | IP Logged
hi shahnaz, yes discussion got serious, when I saw Shvetals' posts in the morning, I got too serious and wrote everything. But things are better now. Now we are our way back to Gaurav, Ekta and Narayni. Smile
You are right, I also leave somethings to the journey of life, it is full of surprises and everyday is very beautiful. Big smile
I can write on and on, but will go now........ catch u later..... friends ofcourse Big smile
shahnaz12 Goldie
shahnaz12
shahnaz12

Posted: 10 January 2007 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by candyfloss

i dint go through the whole posts but if gaurav understands and realise true value of marriage reading our posts than he'll definitwly not marry N
I hope he marries saumya.She's the only perfect for him.
Someday he'll realise this and thank us. Embarrassed

Candy ... what if Saumya likes someone else and does not want to marry GauravConfused? It's possible you know. Would you still want Gaurav to go after herOuch? Would it be fair darling for our jaan Gaurav?Cry

whynot IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 January 2007 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
superbike Goldie
superbike
superbike

Posted: 11 January 2007 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Shvetal dear, I also agree that it was good serious discussion, not hostile at all, I enjoyed it. I got little tensed when I thought I am misunserstood. But after reading your earlier posts , I felt much better. and see u finished ur post with gaurav and narayni.........LOLLOL

Go to top