Aisa Des Hai Mera

’’Life WiThOut WoRkiNg OuT’’...ArTicLe (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

shahnaz12

Goldie

shahnaz12

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojo_100

Originally posted by shahnaz12

Tongue

Originally posted by whynot

Hey Shahnaz wanted to respond to some things:
I like the fact that you use the term homemaker. good for you. Clap

Thank you ... actually this is the term now used in the West. 

...Its a good term ,but west is using this term coz of its majboori Cry ,kyunke in the west wives are now fast becoming an extinct species..like..like.. like the dinosaursWink..i believe mother and father both are home makers Clap..

Very true Jojo Clap... who ever stays home to take care of the family is a homemaker by profession be it the mom or the dad.

... since we never had a designation as house husband like house wife .... we are now replacing the word house wife by home maker that's allBig smile.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "’’Life WiThOut WoRkiNg OuT’’...ArTicLe (Page 3)" in Aisa Des Hai Mera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jojo_100

I am not bashing Narayani here Confused

ROTFL.LOL

Jojo please explain .... where did I bash herConfused? ... See I am a changed person nowWink .... I need her to stay in Gaurav's life ... LOL

LOL...

where did u bash her?...hmmm..yaar ab mera muun toh na khulwao Wink LOLLOLLOL

shahnaz12

Goldie

shahnaz12

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
UUUfffffffffffffff Jojo Wink ... I am trying my best to be a very very good girl Embarrassed by ignoring other women in Gaurav's life Wink ....

...why are you pressuring me? Now why did you post this topic in the first place Confused ? She is not related to ADHM .... is she?

Why do you put me in such a challenging situation haan? I thought you are my friend CryCry? I do not want to hurt Gaurav's feeling in anyways. Cry Cry Cry

shahnaz12

Goldie

shahnaz12

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by superbike

Dear Shahnaz , I agree with every single word you said about physical health, mental health, homemakers and emotional bond which homemakers share with their families after fulfilling all the duties and still staying beautiful inside out for their loved ones.

Thank you dear for agreeing with meTongue.

As far as narayni is concerned, I read somewhere she does not believe in marriage. So ofcourse her definiition for a home-maker would be different and stale one(if I am not wrong).

She may not believe in marriage but most of us in this world still doBig smile .... it's her loss that she did not want to explore this area a bit moreCry ... no one wants to be lonely later in life.Confused...

Again after reading all this , only one thing comes to my mind, why we get so worked up after knowing her views, Is she worth it? (pls don't beat me up for saying this...........)

I was not worked up at all Big smile.. I had some time today ... that's why I respondedSmile ... her opinion does not matter to me ...

I just used the topic to start a meaning full discussion with my friends in the forum that's all.Big smile...

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Ok Shahnaz dear, I take my words back , giving you whole hearted support on everything you said.   Clap We can carry on this discussion, I would also like to add on some points. Smile

Edited by superbike - 09 January 2007 at 2:30pm

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

... I am trying my best to be a very very good girl Embarrassed by ignoring other women in Gaurav's life Wink ....

...why are you pressuring me? Now why did you post this topic in the first place Confused ? She is not related to ADHM .... is she?

.yes i know shahnaz is a very innocent good girl Wink..i posted this topic to ''measure''the love that that u guys have for N Wink.. just wanted to know if u guys are still deeply ''attached'' to N or have u  now ''attached'' ur self to her 'just good friend''WinkEmbarrassed...and dear shahnaz, she is related to ADHM..kyunke she is related to GC ,infact she is an integral part of him Embarrassed...hai na ?Wink

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

achouba

achouba

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
y r v talking abt narayani aunty if anyone ths forum is not abt her ths is abt randhirz,mathuraz n samay n rustyz y v drag ths aunty just to get her bash or wat LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top