sujal to stay in KTH (Page 2)

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Sujal to stay in Kahiin Toh Hoga

Ekta Kapoor
Rajeev Khandelwal
After a week of will he won't he, Sujal of Kahiin Toh Hoga (Rajeev Khandelwal) will remain in the serial.

Ekta Kapoor, the producer of the serial says, "Though it's not confirmed but Rajeev is mostly in. There were issues that have been sorted out. "

According to sources in Balaji, Khandelwal met up with Shailaja Kejriwal (Star Plus creative director) last Friday and sorted out the issues. "He was very mellow and flexible when he met with Shailajaji," says Kapoor.

Khandelwal says, "I have not quit the serial. I am still shooting for it. There is a lot of emotional pressure on me not to quit. Yes there are issues which we are sorting out. I will give them my final decision after I come back from Mauritius," is all he is willing to say.

But he adds, "I am a professional. If I ever quit it won't be at a moment's notice. I will give them lots of time to find a replacement for me. I am very happy and touched with the kind of prominence the serial has given me. It has made me what I am today. I can never forget that."

When asked if money or the script was the issue Khandelwal replies, "Money is never a problem with Balaji."

Kapoor is more forthcoming. "Money was never an issue. The script was. Rajiv thought his character was becoming more and more like Piyush and he didn't like it.

Balaji sources say that Khandelwal felt he was being given less importance and this was one of the main reasons for his protest. He wanted the script to be changed and written in a certain manner which is not possible. I have a script-writing team who know what their job is

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
i just hope he stays with out him there no kahiin to hoga guys and we dont want our dream man gone for good hey naa
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
thankz for the articles
NishaTG Newbie
NishaTG
NishaTG

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Thanks for answering my query cheeni. :)

Now I understand why Sujal feels that way.

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Thx Sameer and Humm

This bit of news has really cheered us up

Arjun'slover Groupbie
Arjun'slover
Arjun'slover

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Lets hope he stays.

Go to top