sorted out. "

According to sources in Balaji, Khandelwal met up with Shailaja
Kejriwal (Star Plus creative director) last Friday and sorted out the
issues. "He was very mellow and flexible when he met with Shailajaji,"
says Kapoor.

Khandelwal says, "I have not quit the serial. I am still shooting for
it. There is a lot of emotional pressure on me not to quit. Yes there
are issues which we are sorting out. I will give them my final
decision after I come back from Mauritius," is all he is willing to say.

But he adds, "I am a professional. If I ever quit it won't be at a
moment's notice. I will give them lots of time to find a replacement
for me. I am very happy and touched with the kind of prominence the
serial has given me. It has made me what I am today. I can never
forget that."

When asked if money or the script was the issue Khandelwal replies,
"Money is never a problem with Balaji."

Kapoor is more forthcoming. "Money was never an issue. The script was.
Rajiv thought his character was becoming more and more like Piyush and
he didn't like it.

Balaji sources say that Khandelwal felt he was being given less
importance and this was one of the main reasons for his protest. He
wanted the script to be changed and written in a certain manner which
is not possible. I have a script-writing team who know what their job is."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameer thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

sorry guys out of excitement i posted it twice

i m sorry again

bye

kaleidoscope thumbnail

i hope this is his last decesion regarding this πŸ˜‰I am fed up with this will he won't he thing😑

Anyways thanks for the article Sameer 😊

Rach thumbnail
thanks Sameer for showing us rays of hope again....
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hurray............Sameer, u made my day..........thank u...........although if he still leaves , i'll try my best 2 be happy 4 him, and hope he'll get some rocking offers, but the thought of him leaving KTH makes me miserable........and i know he has millions of fans out there who just can't imagine him leaving KTH.........so hope he stays ( provided they agree 2 shape sujal up on his terms).
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
at last i am happy!!!............ i hope he does not quit!!!!!😊
NishaTG thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameer

Rajiv thought his character was becoming more and more like Piyush and he didn't like it.

Balaji sources say that Khandelwal felt he was being given less
importance and this was one of the main reasons for his protest.

I have only started seeing the serial a few months ago. Can someone explain why Rajiv would feel this way? Do you guys agree?

Cheeni thumbnail

Yes good question Nisha. Piyush was like a very good human being like a perfect husband material. No attitudes at all. In short what Rajeev calls him "the god'.But Sujal is a man full of attitude. What ever he wants he wants by any means . Somewhat real . If he is good he is equally bad.

Now he is also shown like a goodie who blindly believes Kashish what piyush use to do .Like a patnivrata kind with no attitudes al all.

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sujal to stay in Kahiin Toh Hoga

Ekta Kapoor
Rajeev Khandelwal
After a week of will he won't he, Sujal of Kahiin Toh Hoga (Rajeev Khandelwal) will remain in the serial.

Ekta Kapoor, the producer of the serial says, "Though it's not confirmed but Rajeev is mostly in. There were issues that have been sorted out. "

According to sources in Balaji, Khandelwal met up with Shailaja Kejriwal (Star Plus creative director) last Friday and sorted out the issues. "He was very mellow and flexible when he met with Shailajaji," says Kapoor.

Khandelwal says, "I have not quit the serial. I am still shooting for it. There is a lot of emotional pressure on me not to quit. Yes there are issues which we are sorting out. I will give them my final decision after I come back from Mauritius," is all he is willing to say.

But he adds, "I am a professional. If I ever quit it won't be at a moment's notice. I will give them lots of time to find a replacement for me. I am very happy and touched with the kind of prominence the serial has given me. It has made me what I am today. I can never forget that."

When asked if money or the script was the issue Khandelwal replies, "Money is never a problem with Balaji."

Kapoor is more forthcoming. "Money was never an issue. The script was. Rajiv thought his character was becoming more and more like Piyush and he didn't like it.

Balaji sources say that Khandelwal felt he was being given less importance and this was one of the main reasons for his protest. He wanted the script to be changed and written in a certain manner which is not possible. I have a script-writing team who know what their job is

perveen thumbnail
i just hope he stays with out him there no kahiin to hoga guys and we dont want our dream man gone for good hey naa