Rakhi and Roopali nominated! Details pg1 - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
Detailed nominations up Guys!
Originally posted by purva

Me too wondering πŸ˜† ... someone please tell detailed nominations....

BTW... Rakhi aur Rahul to pakka hai πŸ˜‰ ... baki do kaun hai???

I bet its ravi and amit or carol. I think its mainly amit, cause he's done this a lot. So all the housemates want rupali out except carol. But deffo ravi must have nominated rupali. There are high chances of rupali going out this week as ravi has a huge fan-base, they'll prolly vote rupali out seeing that she's a danger to him (since last week). πŸ˜›

I'm just wondering to what Rupali's reaction was after hearing her nomination.. πŸ˜†
thanks Rohit, can you if possible write a little bit of reasoning they gave for nominations
Originally posted by angierockzzz

y does it say amit- 2/1 ?????? how many nominations did he get? πŸ˜•

Amit got 1 vote...

Ravi : Rupali Carol
Rupali : Rakhi Rahul
Carol : Rakhi Amit
Amit :Rupali RaviπŸ˜†(Yeh tho hona hi tha)πŸ˜†
Rakhi: Carol Rupali
Rahul: Rakhi Rupali

Didnt expect Rahul will nominate Rakhi; Amit ne tho hadh hi par kardi apne do doston kko nominate karkke whom he bitched mroe abt others !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Meena1

I'm just wondering to what Rupali's reaction was after hearing her nomination.. πŸ˜†

lolzzzzz wht's there to wonder....the water problem in karjat was solved instantly after they announced the nominations....πŸ˜†
I think Rupali was still loyal in this weeks nominations.. she didn't vote any of her soooo callleeddd friends.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i cant wait for friday to see the results...
i hope atleast this time rupali goes, then it would be fun seeing carol and rakhi alone in pink room
Originally posted by Meena1

I think Rupali was still loyal in this weeks nominations.. she didn't vote any of her soooo callleeddd friends.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i know she shld get some brownie points for tht.....sh did nominate her rahul bhayyia...but we all knew tht was coming...lol πŸ˜†
thanx ... it was a funny episode yarr... the tasks are way too good πŸ˜†