sree

Posted: 03 June 2005 at 2:00am | IP Logged
pj04
Global Moderator
Quote pj04Global Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03 December 2004 at 2:06pm | IP   Details Report Post Quote pj04

Minnie wrote:
 This serial is quite nice but in the initial stages I felt it lacked the punch plus the situations were too fantastic,especially the Inder and Disha going round and round.DK is really impressive.Sanya is very stale and irritating.

it seems to have picked up steam ever since disha/dk marraige. you said it ....dk is really impressive...and a good actor though i wish that disha was played by some one more accomplished.....i guess they did achieve the desired effect though...childish, innocent girl stuck with older, ruthless billionaire.sanya is definately irritating....actually we don't even need a vamp or a villian here...the couple has enough problems of thier own. however the speed with which the story is progressing , i don't see the show running too long. 

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 03 June 2005 at 2:04am | IP Logged
smisha
Global Moderator
Quote smishaGlobal Moderator

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 8:08am | IP   Details Report Post Quote smisha

pj04 wrote:

it seems to have picked up steam ever since disha/dk marraige. you said it ....dk is really impressive...and a good actor though i wish that disha was played by some one more accomplished.....i guess they did achieve the desired effect though...childish, innocent girl stuck with older, ruthless billionaire.sanya is definately irritating....actually we don't even need a vamp or a villian here...the couple has enough problems of thier own. however the speed with which the story is progressing , i don't see the show running too long. 

You never know pj...they can twist and twist and drag and drag...But I hope they don't ruin it....

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 03 June 2005 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Minnie
Global Moderator
Quote MinnieGlobal Moderator

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 12:51am | IP   Details Report Post Quote Minnie

True Smisha. In fact half the time I run scared of any new show just for the fear of it getting completely ruined.Not one single serial in the last 3 yrs has played up to it's expectations and not a single one that hasn't gone down the drain because of the channels greed of milking it dry.

sree
sree

Posted: 03 June 2005 at 2:15am | IP Logged
jprasad
IF-Dazzler
Quote jprasadIF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 5:13pm | IP   Details Report Post Quote jprasad

I finally got my dish at my new place. I had been going to my
mom's house to watch serials (my mom is not very happy with
me not coming around, but oh well). Now I can watch it at my
place and catch Meri Disha or Teri Disha...or whatever the heck
it is.

Haathon mein yoon tho haath hain
Lekin dil mein jo baath hain

Tumse kahen, ya hum na kahen...

--Bride and Prejudice
OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 09 June 2005 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

this is for all those who are as confused as me about the reason of hatred between disha and dushyant(can you believe it...it is all circumstantial)

It all started with dushyant searching for a new model for his new jewellery line. His staff zeroes in on ranu(they discover her at a mall).while looking through ranu's photos, dushyant sees disha in background and decides that disha is going to be the model. He tries to convince disha in his usual blustery and arrogant way but disha refuses(probably because the theme is too bold). dushyant does not give up and keeps pressuring her into it. At a party , he again tries to convince her but disha walks off. Then she feels somebody pulling at her sari(it is stuck in the nook of a furniture piece), she mistakenly assumes that it is dushyant and slaps him.She then walks off leaving dushyant publically humiliated and furious. He resolves that now he will get disha to model for him...whatever the cost.

When dushyant realises that disha's father has applied for a contract with dushyant's company "kanaka", he tries to ruin them financially hoping that disha will agree to model to get out of financial woes.Unfortunately disha's foster father vijendra takes the impending bankruptcy very badly and starts running sick...eventually he dies in an accident(probably he was under so much stress that he lost his concentration driving). suhasini who is disha's foster mother blames disha for all troubles(she lost her son because of disha's father,Her daughter ranu cannot marry her love inder because inder wants to marry disha and dushyant ruined the bhonsale family and caused vijendra's death (indirectly)because of his obsession with disha).

Now basically dushyant is looking for revenge and payback by humilliating disha and getting her to model for him on his terms(though the price he payed was that he had to marry her to do that) and disha blames him for her father's death and her family's hatred towards her. She got married to him so that she can destroy him and get him off her family's case(the price she payed was she had to agree to model for him).

Edited by fortvpur - 09 June 2005 at 12:42pm
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 09 June 2005 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

Actually Vijayendra was not driving when he met with the accident. He had a driver.

It so happened that Ranu and Sukanya are back from their dubai trip and are returning home to surpise everyome. The taxi driver is very rash and he is driving crazly and it so happens that vijayendra's car is on the opp side(I don't understand this. He was too coming home after taking the money and I don't know how he eneded being in the opp. direction of this car) and the car driver is rash again and in order to save the balance, vijay's care goes into some ditch and probaly has a short circuit and catches fire.

Sukanya and ranu stop and see this but they don't help. Neither do they realize it is Vijay. So that is the reason I think partially suknya is responsible for the death and not Disha.
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 09 June 2005 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

the money and his body was all burned out. They get his belongings from the body. Probably they could not reconize the body and I think as u said may bring him back...the way these serials move these days.

Ranu is...but the thing is she was begging sukanya to help the people and she even called the police, but sukanya cuts the call.
njsupergirl91 Newbie
njsupergirl91
njsupergirl91

Posted: 17 July 2005 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

nice fortvpur... thanx!!!Tongue

Go to top