Debate Mansion

Arrogance or ignorance by ministers

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Swar_Raj

IF-Dazzler

Swar_Raj

Posted: 07 January 2007 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Nithari village, the site of the ghastly serial killings of children is yet to see MS Yadav, who had to order CBI Investigation due to pressure built up .He is avodiong to go there due to Noida Jinx, that a minister who visits this place, losses his  kursi. Also his brother and our Minister  Raj pal Yadav calls  the Nithari serial killings as 'a small and routine incident'Angry

This reminds me one statement by Rawadi devi too. when on a mass rape on some village women happened, She said, yeh to hotta hi rehta hai, aab hum kya kar sakte hain?Confused

What kind of statements they need to give, Are they really ignorant about it? or they are least bothered of what haapens in the country? This is the price we pay by geting such useless bunch of idiots to out ministry level.

High Education should be a must for these ministers. I think since they get in the party due to influence only and have no clue how to really take care of their ststes and country.

RP Yadav also said that is media going to decide when a minister should visit?? Somthing on this line for not making a visit by MS Yadav to Nioda. Are they not forgetting the power of media ??? DO they really know what they do??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arrogance or ignorance by ministers" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 1:49am | IP Logged
It is neither arrogance nor the ignorance as you said..... Whenever the minister has a feeling that noone can win against them in elections and their kursi is intact, they are not bothered of happenings in their state and such statements will come.....

The same thing happened in Indian cricket, its human tendency in whole world.... Even george bush gives irresponsible statements to press about Iraq.... as he did nt fear to lose the seat....

Even in Thailand the ex-Prime minister made such irresponsible statements about the sale of shares of very important company in the country as he had votes of the poors on countryside.....

So its just human tendency to not to worry until they have power... Had they been in opposition, they would surely go to the place and make hangama in vidhansabha and loksabha LOL

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Raj pal Yadav calls  the Nithari serial killings as 'a small and routine incident'Angry

This reminds me one statement by Rawadi devi too. when on a mass rape on some village women happened, She said, yeh to hotta hi rehta hai, aab hum kya kar sakte hain?Confused

Are they not forgetting the power of media ??? DO they really know what they do??

Lata, nice topic!  just after listening tonight to "State of union Address", you brought my attention to this issue in India. 

Truthfully, I feel that Nithari serial killings is not ignorance at all.  Whatever happened there was known in bigger circles of authority.  I think many names could and should come out for being involved in that ghastly crime.   
As far as rabdi-devi's statement goes,  I see how she can be INDIFFERENT to that and I would call that ARROGANCE.  I was in  Bihar villages after the 88 earthquake as a member of team involved in rebuilding their homes and roads.  I was deeply saddened to see how the harsh living conditions created women sometimes indifferent  towards their own 13th child..  Cry  Rapes, sexual favors provided by young  pre-puberty CryCry girls  and incest DeadDeadwere unfortunately very very prevalent. 
Like I said, there are shocking secrets lying in the veins of a nation.    Barista and internet cafe is not the true face of India yet.

Politicians are sometimes IGNORANT (july bombings in Mumbai ), mostly ARROGANT ( MSY not visiting Noida, what C***) and almost always Censored  !!

Swar_Raj

IF-Dazzler

Swar_Raj

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Abhi u are so right, If they think their kursi is safe, they give a damm. Again our Agriculture miniter went to a village in GOrakhpur and broke the law by having a gathering when curfew was on due to murder of surpanch's son. Confused Confused Confused
may be time to follow what Taran is suggesting Smile
It is horrible the way they treat a common person..once on kursi and they are God Angry Angry

Edited by Swar_Raj - 24 January 2007 at 10:59am

Swar_Raj

IF-Dazzler

Swar_Raj

Posted: 24 January 2007 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Raj pal Yadav calls  the Nithari serial killings as 'a small and routine incident'Angry

Are they not forgetting the power of media ??? DO they really know what they do??

Lata, nice topic!  just after listening tonight to "State of union Address", you brought my attention to this issue in India. 

Truthfully, I feel that Nithari serial killings is not ignorance at all.  Whatever happened there was known in bigger circles of authority.  I think many names could and should come out for being involved in that ghastly crime.   
As far as rabdi-devi's statement goes,  I see how she can be INDIFFERENT to that and I would call that ARROGANCE.  I was in  Bihar villages after the 88 earthquake as a member of team involved in rebuilding their homes and roads.  I was deeply saddened to see how the harsh living conditions created women sometimes indifferent  towards their own 13th child..  Cry  Rapes, sexual favors provided by young  pre-puberty CryCry girls  and incest DeadDeadwere unfortunately very very prevalent.  This is heart breaking Cry How inhuman those people are that try get such favors from girlsDeadDead and parents who bring these girls to world just to use them Dead

Like I said, there are shocking secrets lying in the veins of a nation.    Barista and internet cafe is not the true face of India yet.

Politicians are sometimes IGNORANT (july bombings in Mumbai ), mostly ARROGANT( MSY not visiting Noida, what C***) and almost always Censored  !! Very True

Post Reply New Post

Go to top