•  
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey

who does Bani feel more betrayed by:

Jai: whom shes knwn properly for about 4 months.. but married to a year

Pia : Whom shes knwn all her life..

Henna x

If I would have been in her place, it would certainly have been Pia. She is her sister for God sake. Guys comes and goes, but sisters are suppose to be there for eachother forever.

Pia is the one who has done the worst betrayl. since she betrayed also pushker, who she was still married too. Jay was separated from his wife and was into getting a divorce. He was very hurt at that time and the way I see it, Pia took advantage of him at a time where he wasn't seeing things clearly. He must have been drunk too. Its not always a man who take advantage of a woman in vulnerable state, a woman can easily do the same. She loved him, she wanted him, she had him.

I am not excusing Jay. But he can at the end still be excused.

Pia is excusing her actions by saying that didi didn't love him, she was leaving him and stuff. This is just babling. Rano is her sister too. And she could see the pain her di was into, how much she actually loved Jay, and still for some reason had to leave him.

Pia, if u had been my sister. I as Bani would never, ever forgive u. I mean it.

defintely pia - shes known her alll her life... n its nt as if theyr jst randomers with no relation... theyr sisters!!! wich makes it even worse... jai is a recent (ish) part of her life n he didnt even wnt to get married to bani at first... at the tym he was upset and broken and pia sort of took advantage of that n 'gave him support' as she says 😡
Pia for sure.Because for Bani,her sister are her life.So its obvious isn't it that she'll feel more betrayed by Pia,her sister.
From the looks of it I think she feels more betrayed by jai 😭
hmm hard question 😕
but i think pia is the one who bani feels more betrayed, pia n bani r sisters, share same blood... how can a sister do like this to the other?
of course she feels bad with jai's dhoka, coz bani lived for jai n his family how can he make such mistake?
Bani is more betrayed by Pia. But She is more hurt be Jay's betrayal because she loves him more. He is like god to her whereas she is ued to forgive Pia & knows that she is selfish makes lot of mistake. Edited by suwas - 17 years ago
from friday's episode it looks like she was more hurt by jai's 😭 betrayal... as she kept remembering the good times she spent with him...
i would hate bani if this week she tells jai to marry pia 🤢 and assumes that it was jai who took advantage of her sister because she feels her sister can never do anything wrong 😭
I say Piya bcoz its all her fault... 😡