deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The next morning Jassi comes in the cabin. She goes to Armaan's table and finds orchids there. She is surprised and pleased. A card is attached to the bouquet that say " We are together". Jassi smiles and remembers the orchids that she had given Armaan in Singapore. (That armaan had conveniently given it to yana and the result was that the orchids were squashed by Yana's high heels.) Arundhati walks in. Jassi hides the orchids behind the file that she was holding. Arundhati doesn't have a room to work in. Jassi apologizes for the inconvience. And offer her cabin. Raj over hears this and say " If we are talking about sharing here then Arundhati can share every thing I owe my car, my house, my cabin my every thing." Jassi smiles and Arundhati looks a bit frustrated. She tell Raj that its ok because she will share Jassi's cabin. Raj face fall. Jassi goes in search of a desk and chair. Arundhati wants to join her but Jassi stops her seeing Raj gloomy face. When Jassi leaves Arundhati asks for Raj gloomy face reason. Raj says that she has kept him away from his life. Arundhati smiles and say that it is only the cabin she has refused to share not the other things. Raj is ready to jump on her. Arundhati then makes it clear to him that in office they will only talk about office work.Raj wonders why does Arundhati makes him feel speechless most of the time.

In the hotel Purab is sorting out every thing in his mind.( Thank God he hasn't turned into an alcoholic.) He knows that Jassi loves Armaan dearly. He knows for sure that Armaan is using that as an advantage to control Jassi. Then he wonders that if Armaan knows that Jassi loves him then why is he so insecure. Then it hits him that may be its because he doesn't want any body to come close to Jassi because then he will lose that attention. Then he wonders that why does Armaan need Jassi so much. He becomes sure that a person like Armaan will not ever waste time for a sectary. He then realizes that there is a bigger reason behind it in trying to keep Jassi. He calls up Arundhati and informs her that they don't have much time left and to go ahead with the plan.

Pari is praying to God that the phone might ring and her lover boy would call her. Jassi comes and ask her if she can go and ask if the chair and desk are ready. Pari makes a face. Then the phone rings. Pari jumps on it.Its her lover boy. Their regular conversation starts. Jassi stares at Pari annoyed. Jassi then decides that Pari is of no use. Pari then give Nandu her mobile number. When she asks for his number Nandu starts acting as if he cannot hear her voice. He makes up a excuse that in USA people don't use mobile as it is bad for their hearing. But Pari is satisfied because Nandu tell her that he will call her no matter where he is in the world.

In Jassi's home Billu is throwing a fit. Jassi is late again and its raining cats and dog. Amrit as usual is trying to calm him down. But he refuses to calm down saying Jassi didn't even call. Amrit reminds him that Jassi calls them every time that may be she wrapped up in some work. Billu say that fathers who remain calm when their daughter are outside then some thing always happens to their daughter. He is ready to go in the heavy rain in search of Jassi. Nandu then makes his entrance. Billu stops him saying that he is wet and will mess up the house. When Nandu notice that Billu is leaving the house he tell billu not leave the house as he might catch cold. Billu say that Jassi hasn't come yet. Nandu offers to help as he is already wet. Billu agrees and tell Nandu that when he finds Jassi to give him a call.

Jassi is walking near the reception. She realizes that love is the air. A doubts come in her mind that what if in Goa Armaan falls in love with Malika all over again. Maria sees her face and asks her what the matter is. Jassi makes up the excuse that she cannot find a desk for Arundhati. Maria tell her to stop worrying that it's already late and everybody has left. On hearing Arundhati's name Maria look annoyed a bit jealous. She asks Jassi that what is the need of the desk when Arundhati have Raj arms. Jassi gives her a look. Then Maria seriously ask her that if raj is really falling for Arundhati. Jassi is just about to reply when Raj and Arundhati walk in hand in hand. Both of them are laughing. Maria looks even more annoyed. Arundhati inform Jassi that she has good news. Raj tell the good news was when Arundhati joined Gulmohur. Arundhati ignores the comment and tell Jassi that the financer have finally agree. Jassi is really happy. The first thought that comes in her mind is that how happy Armaan will  be when he hear this. Arundhati tells them some things are still left so that's why she is waiting for the financer call. Jassi say automatically that she will stay. Raj reminds her that her father will go nuts if she is late. So then Jassi and Maria is ready to leave. Raj wants to stay but Arundhati tells him that she like privacy when she is doing her work. Rak makes a face and Maria is ready to laugh at Raj failure.

Arundhati is alone again. Purab calls come. Arundhati inform him with a smile that Jassi trust her a lot as she has left Arundhati alone in the office. Purab tell her that people with honest heart always trust people as they themselves have nothing to hide. When Arundhati calls him by his name to tell him something Purab stops her. He tell her that it is dangerous to use his name over there. Arundhati understands. Purab tell her that he will meet her in personal.

Jassi makes Nandu stops the rickshaw. ( Don't ask me how Nandu found Jassi) Jassi then goes to a shop that has everything. She wonders what she can give Armaan when he has everything in the world. She decides to buy handkerchief. ( God knows why !!!) Nandu also walks into the shop. He sees a beautiful dress. He wants to buy it for Pari. He discovers that it is 1800 rupees. He checks his wallet to discover that he doesn't have the money. Jassi comes and join. He asks her if she can lend him the money. Jassi teases him that what is he buying for Pari. Nandu lies " Oh ! As if Pari is waiting for a gift from me". When Jassi tries to lend him the money Nandu tell her some other time. Then he teases her back that what did she buy for Armaan. Jassi replies " As if Armaan is waiting a gift from me". Both of them laughs. ( Jassi and Nandu calls themselves best friend when they can't even tell each other the truth)

Some how Raj ends up dropping Arundhati. In the car Arundhati asks Raj frankly that why does he flirt so much. Raj admits that he has flirted with a lot of women but for some reason he finds Arundhati different. Raj says this very seriously. He is waiting for her reply when she informs him that she can see her home. So the topic end there.

Arundhati enters her home. She is about leave to the next room. When Purab say " Hello ! I guess I reached your home before you". Arundhati looks a bit surprised but not shock for some reason. Purab tells her that he always have a spare key of flats that he owes. ( That really bad of Purab. I can understand if he comes in an office uninformed but entering somebody house is a complete different thing). Aurndhati nods her head. She is about to ask some questions when Purab stops her. He tell her that she will find the answer to her questions. Arundhati cuts in and " Answer to my question in Jassi's secret". Purab say no you will find the answer to your question in Armaan's secret. Purab continues and say that Jassi is covering some thing big for Armaan which will later on cause her much trouble. He also tell Arundhati that she needs to find out what it is.                   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail
This is one thing I am NOT going to defend. Entering someone else's house like a thief is totally out of line.
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

excellent update deadly......another on for your riches!!!!

By the way Arundhati didn't seem to perturbed to see Purab....I wonder how r they connected together?

keshni thumbnail

Interesting twists.

I just really really want Jassi to find out the truth about Armaan and Purab and if she is a righteous as the writers have portrayed her to be then she won't spit in the direction of these two men.

How can someone who "uses" and "plays around with someone else's feelings" be a good person? I would like to see Armaan and Purab both getting their just desserts on the serial. Why should one be rewarded for his/her misdeeds.  Armaan is constantly lying, cheating and using Jassi's feelings for his own means and Purab seems to have no qualms about what he does to achieve his ends (ie entering someone else's house or reading their diary). In my view, neither of these two men have many moral standards and nor are they good human beings. I know it's just a tv serial but it will be really frustrating to see that in the end when jassi transforms from an ugly duckling to swan princess, armaan being the superficial person that he is, go after her and will get what he wants even though he least deserves it.

Anyway, thanks deadly for the updates

navika thumbnail
Well purab is in really bad shape we have no idea what to do in his life?
kanchi thumbnail

Now this is really ridiculous.How did Purab got Arundhati's Ghar ka Chabi???😕

For god shake why did he call in Arman office,y not in her mobile??BTW who transfer the call??Maria was not there🤢.

And how did the fuul came woh bhi fresh.

Jodi-god jodi i am totally furious to see him there.he promissed to take me to see Spiderman Part 2😭. no wonder y he said he was busy.grr....

kanchi

kanchi thumbnail

Arre Purab dear why are u so eager to get punch from Jassi these days?? I bet he will get one from her(if she does i too give her back too).hehehe just joking.
I hope u guys are finding me really joker these days rite??Kya karu adadse Majboor.Just wanted to add lil Humour cause this show is getting boring and boring and boring........
I don't get it why the producer are repeating same things???Taking over Gulmohor,Jassi finding out,,Purab again hurting her,Purab crying and yelling Jassi Jassi,Aryan sneak peak and also Purab.Its like Sony reapeting Movies every Sat and Sun.
I bet due to Purab, Apoorva really got chance to take off for his Honeymoon.Raj looking so cute
these days, isn't he???

kanchi

deadly thumbnail
The show is not that boring. I mean I can not wait to find out what connection does Purab has with Arundhati ? Why in thw world is she helping him ?
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very true deadly. At least now there is something that I dont mind waiting to see, something that I dont already know. I mean to enjoy it while it lasts, irrespective.
Morgoth thumbnail
I know! The last two episodes have really got me interested in the series once again. Atleast we have something to speculate about now without knowing anything about the final outcome.