Members Lounge

School tomorrow!!!!!!!! - Page 5

~Unforgettable~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sobia.k

tht really sucks...but i guess its fun 2 no guiz 2 worri bout and im really happi tht my cousins r older or younger than me...but wat irks me out is tht my broz cummin next year 2 hs...

Sobia

i really like it w/o guys in my class cuz i don't have to worry and i think that i cna't be myself infront of guys. with all girls i can be more relaxed and i can be myself 😆 😆 when i got into hs, my sister had finished hs 😆 😆 so, i guess it was perfect, cuz my sister doesn't go to my school anymore

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sobia.k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~Unforgettable~

i really like it w/o guys in my class cuz i don't have to worry and i think that i cna't be myself infront of guys. with all girls i can be more relaxed and i can be myself 😆 😆 when i got into hs, my sister had finished hs 😆 😆 so, i guess it was perfect, cuz my sister doesn't go to my school anymore

thst tru all girlz wud mak ur feel more secure...but me...well im lik me around every1...guy or girl

Sobia

~Unforgettable~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sobia.k

thst tru all girlz wud mak ur feel more secure...but me...well im lik me around every1...guy or girl

Sobia

lol, yeah, the last time i had classes with guys was in 7th grade and u shud've seen the room. Half the room was for guys and the other half was for girls and in the middle there was this HUGE gap 😆 😆 It wasn't like they made us sit like that, it was just that we didn't wanna sit by the guys 😆 😆 😆