Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zxion thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: S a r a h

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† seriously RaunaqπŸ˜†... I donno where Rupali fans take these silly points from to defend that Rondu moron... all are either silly or totally biased points... no doubt she has good qualities also but to defend her coming up with weird points is what irritates me like how Roo-pali does daily from 10-10.45 PM...*angry*

wah wah kya bath haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..in the other thread you were saying no one has right to comment on others views and now yourself saying others are silly and biased points and mocking them .........maan gaye πŸ‘btw when you like a person you have to accept them with their faults and mistakes because no human being can be perfect ....don't you agree ?........mostly i have seen Rupali fans either defend her or just keep quiet .....wierd points are made by others who open multiple threads on the same topic with diff topic name and spread hate and negetivity.....when someone opens a bashing thread people are going to defend their fav .....you don't have any right to call them silly or biased .....it can be said about anyone not just Rupali fans

S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zxion

wah wah kya bath haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..in the other thread you were saying no one has right to comment on others views and now yourself saying others are silly and biased points and mocking them .........maan gaye πŸ‘btw when you like a person you have to accept them with their faults and mistakes because no human being can be perfect ....don't you agree ?........mostly i have seen Rupali fans either defend her or just keep quiet .....wierd points are made by others who open multiple threads on the same topic with diff topic name and spread hate and negetivity.....when someone opens a bashing thread people are going to defend their fav .....you don't have any right to call them silly or biased .....it can be said about anyone not just Rupali fans

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ohh so you are blaming me that I contradict myself... okay!!!

whats that blanket point then? do you think it is worth noticing.... waise mind you that I told about POINTS not members... I said their points are silly and biased not they are silly or they are biased - I very well know that they are all also aware of what they are saying - they are just defending their fav not looking at the strength of the evidence..... you plz dont be a judge over here😊

raunaq thumbnail

whats that blanket point then? do you think it is worth noticing.... waise mind you that I told about POINTS not members... I said their points are silly and biased not they are silly or they are biased - I very well know that they are all also aware of what they are saying - they are just defending their fav not looking at the strength of the evidence..... youplz dont bea judge over here😊

πŸ˜†
zxion thumbnail

whats that blanket point then? do you think it is worth noticing.... waise mind you that I told about POINTS not members... I said their points are silly and biased not they are silly or they are biased - I very well know that they are all also aware of what they are saying - they are just defending their fav not looking at the strength of the evidence..... you plz dont be a judge over here😊

who am i to judge anyone ?.....i just noticed something very obvious .....you did mention as Rupali fans wether you talk about points or something else ....baat to ek hi hai ...you should have told that comment to the person above or whoever you have problem with but when you say Rupali fans it becomes a different issue all together .........how can be their points be silly and they are not ? both are one and same ...apni apni nazariya hai .....

S a r a h thumbnail

who am i to judge anyone ?.....i just noticed something very obvious .....you did mention as Rupali fans wether you talk about points or something else ....baat to ek hi hai ...you should have told that comment to the person above or whoever you have problem with but when you say Rupali fans it becomes a different issue all together .........how can be their points be silly and they are not ? both are one and same ...apni apni nazariya hai .....

huh...plz buddy... I bet they themselves will agree to disagree with few of their points.... if I said Rupali fans' points - then I didnt offend any feelings - you know it well - the person making a silly comment doesnt become a silly person - it is the insecurity or getting short of points make them do so... I very well know why am I telling or explaining them - when did I say they dont have brain or anything like that - I know they all are more than talented thats why telling them - else - why do I break my head explaining those who never understand? *chill*

zxion thumbnail

huh...plz buddy... I bet they themselves will agree to disagree with few of their points.... if I said Rupali fans' points - then I didnt offend any feelings - you know it well - the person making a silly comment doesnt become a silly person - it is the insecurity or getting short of points make them do so... I very well know why am I telling or explaining them - when did I say they dont have brain or anything like that - I know they all are more than talented thats why telling them - else - why do I break my head explaining those who never understand? *chill*

okay i will chill out in a bit πŸ˜†πŸ˜†why do you need to make them understand ?......what is that they need to understand and don't get ?....well everyone is stubborn here and make no sense most of the time ....then why only Rupali fans need to understand others always need to explain what is right ?....now you calling them insecure too?πŸ˜†anyway i think like you said its like banging ones head when we both don't seems to be understanding the whole pointπŸ˜‰i am free for banging my head but if you wish we can just stop here ......no problems

S a r a h thumbnail

okay i will chill out in a bit πŸ˜†πŸ˜†why do you need to make them understand ?......what is that they need to understand and don't get ?....well everyone is stubborn here and make no sense most of the time ....then why only Rupali fans need to understand others always need to explain what is right ?....now you calling them insecure too?πŸ˜†anyway i think like you said its like banging ones head when we both don't seems to be understanding the whole pointπŸ˜‰i am free for banging my head but if you wish we can just stop here ......no problems

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† okay okay ending here but before that answers to your questions above:....

I am explaining to convey that we are not speechless here on their comments...

Ans: not necessarily bcoz they are not understanding thats why I am explaining... explaining to say what I've said in the previous line...

Ans: since the war was between Rupali & Rakhi - so naturally their respective fans come up with points... here if I am a Rakhi fan then I need to answer Rupali fans or not....

Ans: Insecurity isnt something which one must feel odd upon - it is just to say that they were getting out of valid points hence in hurry or nervousness they made those points........

***** you are safe here coz I am not like AmitπŸ˜‰ 

zxion thumbnail
Sarah ji okay understood πŸ˜‰
I was offended because i am the one of those who support her with all i got ......not because Rupali is an angel or right but you can say more like something i believe in her ....point is not why i support her.....i know no one have to be speechless .....but problem comes when we try to prove them wrong and try to make them see our point ..... valid points or not silly or not we all can agree to disagree without any mocking or need to make them agree to our point and make them see the TRUTH we think we know is right ....
ahmed316us thumbnail
hey guys could anyone tell me, in which episode rupali was telling rakhi all that crap, plz let me knowEdited by ahmed316us - 17 years ago
S a r a h thumbnail

Originally posted by: ahmed316us

hey guys could anyone tell me, in which episode rupali was telling rakhi all that crap, plz let me know

6th Jan 2007, Saturday... Andekha Masala Episode😊