NEHA FANS COME AND SUPPORT NEHA…. - Page 5

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by Khushi11

<span>Dear S.Priya,Its nice to see a GM giving us a chance to say something, talking to us and finally listening to our problems. I've reported so many times in the past, nothing really worked..except for sometimes closing or deleting the post..that is not the soulution..thats not how this problem can be solved ....I've wrote so many posts regarding this to talk peacefully everything will be solved..but no moderator no viewbie listened..they always ignored me and many other peaceful members......I am not sure if you used to visit this forum like a year ago or a before that ...during early-mid stages of Kaisa Yeh Piyar hai...the situation was really worse dinky and her bunch of friends didn't even left 1 post of Neha without laughing at her, making fun of her, commenting on her looks how ugly and fat she is etc., her acting, her charachter and a lot worse...and not getting any warnings for that... cuz if they did get a 20% for each offence they would've been been banned more than a year ago...they are still here...whereas people who defend Neha have been banned ..... I would say she definately recieves better treatement as compared to most of the members here....maybe she got a couple of warnings ...but ofcourse they werent enough since she is still here... secondly..her posts were never quoted ... no moderator said anything to her directly..as they would to any other member in here to stop causing trouble..stop creating controveries, stop bashing, stop breaking rules etc...Neha fans always got hurt for this unfair treatement and there was a limit when they stopped waiting for moderators and started replying to dinky and her gang... Modertors, viewbies always took dinky's side and they even engaged in Neha bashing...they never felt the pain of hurt Neha fans..who kept on getting warnings and ill treatements... they kept on giving warnings to members who say anything that dinky might get offended with...for example moderator Rakhsa(who herself was engaged in bashing Neha) gave me a warning just because I said maybe dinky is an imposter and she is not real Iqbal's girlfriend... I thought maybe this person is someone else who is trying to act like IQ's girlfriend..and she gave me warning.. and my warning is still here..no moderator removed this warning... I send the link and everything and explained myself......but hardly got any replies back from them... am sure there are so many members who No one hated dinky in the beginning...infact everyone gave her respect, love and care..which she lost herself by bashing Neha and dividing the forum into Neha lovers and Neha haters....Most of Neha lovers do love Iqbal but a lot of that love was lost because of dinky....many Neha lovers started hating Iqbal too cuz of his fiance's obvious hatred towards Neha...they get warnings to defend Neha and thats y they started hating dinky even more and started bashing her as revenge..... Other group is dinky's Neha haters group who definately loev Iqbal and hate Neha..they don't leave any chance to bash Neha and make fun of her directly and indirectly...I hope am not doing anything wrong right now by explaining the situation that Neha fans are hurt and they are just taking revenge now for the unjustice done to them... I wanna request everyone to please give S.Priya a chance..and listen to her....don't break the rules here... don't start the fight cuz thats how there won't be any difference between them and us... dont create multiple ids to bash dinky... cuz its causing everyone so much trouble and its not gonna do any good....Thanks</span>
👏 👏 👏 Very well said Khushi, so said everything perfect.
We love Iqbal Neha equally, but just cause of dinky21 we all aparted and became a basher.
We still like Iqbal, but cause pplz wanted to teach dinky a lesson they started bashing Iqbal.
Iqbal is nice guy thats why he is quite, but Miss chabria portraying the bad picture of him front of us.
We never was interested in actors life, and Raksha by herself praised all of us to not believed anyone who brought story of actors in this forum, but Ms Chabbria brought all actor's inside story out and made this forum an Iqbal Neha forum not AK.
Peoples are really tired of doing all of this, but nothing change.
I am happy Priya that you are listening to us now 😊 .
May Allah bless you.

MunizaEdited by muniza75 - 17 years ago
Originally posted by kuch kuch hota

well said losa 🤗

thanks losa🤗🤗

👏

Originally posted by muniza75

👏 👏 👏 Very well said Khushi, so said everything perfect.
We love Iqbal Neha equally, but just cause of dinky21 we all aparted and became a basher.
We still like Iqbal, but cause pplz wanted to teach dinky a lesson they started bashing Iqbal.
Iqbal is nice guy thats why he is quite, but Miss chabria portraying the bad picture of him front of us.
We never was interested in actors life, and Raksha by herself praised all of us to not believed anyone who brought story of actors in this forum, but Ms Chabbria brought all actor's inside story out and made this forum an Iqbal Neha forum not AK.
Peoples are really tired of doing all of this, but nothing change.
I am happy Priya that you are listening to us now 😊 .
May Allah bless you.

Muniza

👏AMEN to Khushi and Muniza. Im very happy with this level of understanding, maturity, respect,logic and fan-hood. Now we're going places.👏👏

Thank you everyone. We will find a solution to the whole mess, thats for sure.

For starters, one request. Please do not make any username which is intended to mock or bash either dinky or any other member of IF. Such usernames will be automatically deactivated without warning, so your making such user ids serve no purpose.

Secondly, if you see any post which is in the nature of bashing any actor or member, please feel free to send us a PM. We promise to take action.

On this note, I have to give you an example - In a post, jenguit has posted against desipride, asking her why she is on that post and asking her to go out of the post. I will be sending jenguit a separate pm for that... but I want to show this as an example to all of you to note that henceforth, such kind of posts will also be viewed as "bashing co members". I am aware that in the past many members have quoted newbies/ other members asking why they are on this forum, on this thread and mocked them with other forums/ threads etc. If we have to start reforming the section, we have to live with the past and correct the present. We cannot change the past... so Lets forget the past. We promise you, we will change the future. But to change the future, I need your help too. Those who are serious about wanting to change and wanting to actually make this section be back to its glorious form, can send me a pm and we can address all your grievances.

hey guys let's to amke thsi neha post into a fighting post too, let's stop the fight and support neha

Originally posted by Jengunit4lyfe

thanks so nice of u 😛

thanks😳

neha my wifey i love you.and jen dont come and start fighting on this!S.priya told no fighting😃😉