LET GAURI N ANUPAM PAIR N SHIV GET IPSITA

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

well i no i m sayin this only in 2 days after yash entered but frankly there isnt a spark in shiv gauri scenes anymore

no doubt  both pallavi n yash r good actors but they just dont seem 2 look convincin as a couple

may be cause iqbal had a gr8 on screen chemistry with pallavi

now i think if  kekta maiyya really wants karam 2 stay

n a fab actress like pallavi  2 get her due she shd break shiv gauri pair

cause i feel even thou hiten aka anupam has shared only 2 - 3 scenes with pallavi but they r fab 2gether

rem hiten's entry they were awesome in tht park scene inspired by kank

n i think given a chance they will do wonders n create a new sizzle thats went down the drain post iqbal's exit

they way iqbal pallavi lit up the screen doesnt seem comin up with yash n pallavi

but with hiten somehow i feel may bring viewers back 2 kaa

as hiten 2 is a awesome actor n shdnt b used by kekta maiya only as a trp booster

he shd get his due n so shd  4 pallavi after all shes brilliant

n v dont want a talent like hers 2 b wasted 

so lets hope  kaa stays

Edited by aahana86 - 17 years ago
We have not really seen a good Shiv and Gauri scene yet as we have all only discover that his is in love with Ipshita.   🤢

Before Ipshita came on the scene we were all wishing that Shiv starts to fall in love with her, since she came back to him.......I would have loved to see IQ wooe Pallavi..... ❤️ That would have been magic.....(atlast he has gone 😭 😭 )

OK I can see the chemisty with Shiv and Ipshita, but i we are going have to wait and watch if Yash can pull it off.........

well there really havent been any shiv-gauri scenes thats why😕😆