November 26 update

Kritika20 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Saakshi was running from the jail and was stopped by an inspector, but to give him a push was a piece of cake for her. The whole police force tried to stop her, but they didn't know that they were just wasting their time in chasing a leading lady of Hindi TV serialπŸ˜†. One of the inspector even did a courage of shooting at her, but she didn't even get a scratch while running.  Finally Saakshi was running in the jungle, and police with hounds were chasing her. Inspector asked his constable to let his hounds struggle alone, and the constable left the hounds. Saakshi got an idea and started to running around some of the trees, and left. Hounds went to that tree and keep searching for her. Saakshi was standing by another tree. Probably hounds smell power was finished by then so, they didn't go to that tree.πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

At police station, their head of department said that these kind of terrorists get the training of running away from jail. Oh, so that's why hmmm... He yelled at his police force that they would have to catch Saakshi within 24 hours, and search every single place. Inspector Aslam thought that he knows where Saakshi can be found. 

Saakshi was walking in the market's street, and was trying to hide herself from two constables. Oh don't tell me that Saakshi is scared of those ordinary constableπŸ˜†.. She hide herself in the clothes shop and stole one of then hanging dresses, and ran away. No one even noticed. See, told you. Saakshi went to the hospital where her dad was submitted to the general ward. She entered in the ward, but suddenly she spotted two cops coming from the other side and turned her face around. Obviously cops never noticed. They ask her mother about the accident, and waited for doctor. Saakashi was about to leave the ward, that cops stopped her. Saakshi didn't face to her but got scared. One of the cops asked her the way of coffee machine, and she pointed to one direction. They left and Saakshi was relieved. She started to ran to other direction but one gun was pointed to her, and it was Aslam. Saakshi was stunned. Aslam said that don't you remember something. He continued that in childhood we used to play the same game. I always played a cop role and you did the thief part. Saakshi completed his sentence and when you used to catch me, I used to say that give me another chance, and you used to close your eyes, and start the count from 1 to 10. Aslam got emotional and remembered the childhood part. In flash back the young boy was shown was cute, and the young girl was okay. Well, he closed his eyes, and started to count, when he reached up to 10, he opened his eyes and Saakshi was gone.  

(What a police team, some of them got very poor aims, and the others are just plain fools.)πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

After a while, Saakshi called Aslam, and asked  him to move her family from hospital as their lives are in danger. Aslam said don't worry about them, I'm here for them. But Saakshi insisted that you can't keep eye on them for 24 hours, so, please move them as I say. Aslam was agreed and moved her family in an Ambulance. While Manni and Deepak got in hospital and were surprised that where was Saakshi's dad. Sameera went to hospital too, but couldn't get a clue. She was worried that now what will happen as she doesn't know where is Saakshi and where is General. Someone please ask Sameera who's side she is on?

Saakshi was waiting for that Ambulance in a dark mountainous place. An ambulance stopped by her and she stepped in it. But she realized that it wasn't the same one, which she was waiting for as it was empty. She screamed to stop, but all the windows were locked. Aslam landed on the same area, and was wondering that where is Saakshi? Police is always on timeπŸ‘...πŸ‘

Saakshi's ambulance stopped at some place, and General got out of it. She was surprised. General said that it was all my plan, as I knew that you will run from jail and that's why I talked to you about your family. Saakshi was keep banging on the windows. I wonder if she could hear General or maybe General had fitted the microphones in the ambulance, or maybe General was just talking to us not to Saakshi. General said that now I will punish you for killing my brother, and I give you death sentence. He pulled down the hand breaks and ambulance started to move towards the valley. Saakshi was screaming. Suddenly Ambulance stopped. Saakshi was surprised. General showed up and started to push ambulance. Saakshi started to scream again, and this time she was remembering her whole life from childhood till the death of Rakshat. Finally General gave the last push to ambulance, and a big fire was burst in the valleys.

so what do u guys think?  what's going to happen to saakshi 

Edited by Kritika20 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

hi Kritika, Nice update... and nice comments too.. good job.. πŸ‘ 

about the serial.. frankly i have no clue what is happening and why it is happening.. heck, i don't even know why I am still following it.. πŸ˜†

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
Kritika20 thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i just watch it to see samir back in the show. but i guess it's not going to happen. i miss him
sweetgal thumbnail
thanks kritika !! great update wid greatttttt comments !! really enjoyed reading them !!πŸ˜†
arnav thumbnail

one of the best updates that i have read on this site

cowz_lover thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒnice update