Aanokha Pyar updated 6-17 pg 10

Posted: 17 years ago
Hello KYPH-ians.How is everyone doing?New Year is going good i hope.

Anyways i was very bored 2day so i was thinking of new fan fic.Angad-Kripa has caught my heart and made me crazy over them.Im sure you all know state of mind,most of you are still going through it yourselves.

anyways this is intro.Just introduction of the characters.Tell me if you like and I'll start...yes?ok then...

The Sharmas
Well known and respectable family living in London.Suryaban Sharma is big industrialist and Gayetri homemaker.

Mishty is their eldest daughter,23,and studying to be doctor.Quiet and sweet one in the family.

Kripa,21 yrs.Also brilliant like Mishty but doesnt mind her studies very much.Big interest in music and Angad! Lives in her dreamland...waiting for the right guy...very outgoing and sweet.Bubbly and chirpy.Has a smile on her face always...fights for things she believes in.

Samay,couple months younger than kripa.shaytan of the family.Trouble follows him everywhere it seems...acts like an older brother to his sisters when time comes but very kidlike,loves fun,closer to Kripa.A family who stands by each other in everything...

The Khannas
Dillip Khanna,Suryaban's business partner.Handles the business in India.Naina is homemaker.

Karthik,24,and handling business along with Dillip.Sensible and levelheaded.Very open,always ready to help.Shy when it comes to girls...

Angad Khanna,23,outgoing,never afraid to speak his mind wether its complimenting or not! He has a rough image but kind heart underneath which hardly anyone besides his family or close friends have witnessed...

Aliyah,19 and baby of the family which no one would believe due to her fiery attitude.Tomboy.If she is shy one minute,she is loud another.She is her brother's weakness...

Btw the amazing title is by Muniza di! I was looking for title and bugging her to think also. and good thing i did becuz she came up with this.At first i didnt know what it meant...hindi isnt strongest point.lolz.but she told me it means means "aisa pyar jo kabhi kisi ney nahin kiya hototally different love in very sweet manner"...isnt it sweet? anyways tell if you liked short intro and if i shuld continue.good night for now.

-Jess
Edited by maurader4evr - 16 years ago

luvd da intro jess but 1 question is samay kripa's own brother if so den he cnt b only a few months younger than her atleast 10months minimum 😉

Edited by ShellyB - 17 years ago
i luvsd it make sure u do continue
wowowowoow great story continuee soon 😃
very nice 👏
cont soon 😃
Originally posted by ShellyB

luvd da intro jess but 1 question is samay kripa's own brother if so den he cnt b only a few months younger than her atleast 10months minimum 😉

i had da sme question!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Rim_

i had da sme question!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing gets past anyone here.na...😆 i dont have my math or science wrong if ur wondering.lolz.part of the story.wait till it starts and ur confusions will be gone i hope.😳

-Jess

wowwwwwwww
nice storyyyyy 😛 👏
thankooooo
continue sooooon
jesssuuuuuuuuu!!! luved the intro... plz plz plz continue sooon!!!
so whens the 1st part coming up