Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

I just can't think of Purab doing that

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

You people must have discussed this already, and if you have sorry for repeating it.

I just don't believe Purab is the type of person to do this to Jassi and her family

My guess is he is hurt badly and is in a hospital somewhere and that is why he hasn't contacted Jassi yet and Minaxi was the one who wrote the letter and asked some people to move his stuff to make it look all real to Jassi

Any of your thoughts on this 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail

Hi Anonymous and welcome.

Very imaginative scenario - but Samir Soni has left the show and the writers seem to be getting more on the blf track so I dont think Purab is returning!

alliha thumbnail
welcome anonymous! i agree the letter seemed a bit harsh but the directors had to do that because purab is not coming back
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

yea n originally (based on BLF) he wasnt even supposed to be there..was he?

_Anonymous_ thumbnail

Thanks for the welcome😊

Wait a minute....what letter are you talking about?

alliha thumbnail
no i dont think he was thats why the story was going away from BLF and had the directors got the right to change the ending??
_Anonymous_ thumbnail

BLF?

sorry, I'm a bit behind on this

_Anonymous_ thumbnail

If Purab is gone forever... ah well

But the thing is, I don't want Jassi to go to Armaan either way because at least Purab liked her for who she was, not how she looked like

I guess I just don't like shallow people, even if Armaan is improving....

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

If Purab is gone forever... ah well

But the thing is, I don't want Jassi to go to Armaan either way because at least Purab liked her for who she was, not how she looked like

I guess I just don't like shallow people, even if Armaan is improving....

Hi Anonymous, welcome aboard.. Well let me just say that you are not alone in thinking that way.. But then looks like nothing can be done now.. As for BLF, it is the original columbian(or spanish,  I am not sure which one) JJKN is supposedly an adaptation of that and hence the ending could not be changed.. hence Purab's exit was required..

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey Anonymous..welcome, well i miss Purab in the show, and hence i don't wish to watch it....